Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Tenth Announcement
Topic Started: Jul 20 2011, 05:19 PM (4,655 Views)
nope
Member Avatar
throw that pussy like i'm famous
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heroing Jason Harris with Rhory Anne Broderick, with the agreement that Fan will hero Erik Laurin or Ilario Fiametta the next time they're rolled. You're a rock star Julian <3

Also requesting an extension of at least a week. I have some ongoing personal crap (evinced by the fact that I've been posting like a slug for the last few weeks) & I'm also (hopefully!) starting a new job by next week. Rhory's death is already sketched out & should be rolling within the week, but there's zero chance I'll make the deadline. I can send staff info on how this'll go down/what the aforementioned personal crap is should you guys need it.

Also please don't PM me for deaths rights blah blah
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i would like to note that jj kissing me is now also part of the deal

so who wants to buy me plane tickets :$
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I hate to ask for such a massive extension, but I'd like to request an extra two weeks on Rhory's death. I'm starting a new job today, & Rosie (who is heavily involved in the death) is contending with a broken laptop & her own ridiculous work hours right now, so we're both in a pretty bad spot. We have the death partly written, so we can bang it all out as soon as we're able, but we won't have the chance to do that by the time the deadline hits

We both understand if this can't be granted, but we've put a lot of effort into this death already, so we'd like to stay eligible if it's at all possible
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Disqualifying myself from BDA. I don't think we'll be able to finish within the extension, & I'd feel crappy about squeaking in at the last second while the rest of you guys worked hard to get some great deaths in more on-time

Still, I can't thank you staff dorks enough for giving us such a generous extension to begin with. You guys rock <3
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic