Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Tenth Announcement
Topic Started: Jul 20 2011, 05:19 PM (4,645 Views)
Chib
Member Avatar
Oh my god you guys The Riz killed Cara what do!?
[ *  *  * ]
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but, given Garry's untimely death, is it safe to assume that his BKA prize will be at the Hall of Mirrors for anybody to take come Day 12? I don't have any particular designs on going after it, just curiosity.
Every time you fall asleep you die. Someone else wakes up in your body, thinking they're you.
You are alone and trapped in your own mind, the world around you is your lie.
Soon you will be nothing, you will never again hear sounds, never again see colours, never again be anyone.

Riley Moon appreciates that Action Needs an Audience, but it's hard not to watch. Hair Status: Bubblegum Pink
Parallel with: The Heavy Weapons Guy

The Past
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yep. That will be the case, unless the terrorists decide to just leave the Hall of Mirrors a danger zone and not allow anyone the prize.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
Joe's dead.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

And the masses will look upon him and weep at the beauty of it all.

Quote:

[19:25] Hallucinogenic: it's not like i wanna put my anus on parade

Quote:

04:26MimiOH
04:26MimiTHAT'S LESS BAD
04:27MimiI THOUGHT SHE HAD TO JERK OFF MONKEYS
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
throw that pussy like i'm famous
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Disqualifying myself from BDA. I don't think we'll be able to finish within the extension, & I'd feel crappy about squeaking in at the last second while the rest of you guys worked hard to get some great deaths in more on-time

Still, I can't thank you staff dorks enough for giving us such a generous extension to begin with. You guys rock <3
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is why we can't have nice things.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Neill's dead. Au revoir, V4. It's been a blast.
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

shiny shiny V5 concepts (now with clickies)
Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?
Offline Profile Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
I apologize profusely for the untimeliness of Janet's demise. But it is done. Here.
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic