Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Confiscate the Crown; [Day 10- Private]
Topic Started: Jun 24 2011, 11:49 AM (3,476 Views)
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
[[Hayley Kelly continued from Paint it Black]]


Yeah, remember that whole no-sense-of-direction thing?

...Yeah.

Shit.


It'd been...maybe an hour, maybe less since she'd left the crime scene, or whatever you wanted to call it, the place where Maxwell Lombardi had snapped some poor boy's neck. Having completely failed at the ally-making type plans, she figured she might as well get back to her actual ally. The only one on this island she could actually bring herself to trust. Ema Ryan- not to mention all her stuff, which she'd left with her. Including her cigarettes. Very important things, and she really wished she had one right now because goddammit being dead lost was stressful.

Yeah, she was dead lost. Probably because she couldn't read a map. Also because she had completely and totally forgotten that she had a compass. That might've helped a bit, possibly, but all she was noticing was how she kept walking and things just seemed to get more and more unfamiliar. Even that she hardly noticed, though. She was passing the time in her own headspace.

Wonder how she's doing without me...how they're all doing OH WAIT, there is no they, everyone's dead. Or home, one of the two, shit, did they really blow the boat up? Boats, even, there weren't that many people on the one, I didn't see Isabel, there were probably...they did say they blew them up. And they usually don't lie about this shit but like...how big of a kick in the ass to them would it have been if they succeeded? They like pretending they're on top of everything. Admitting that, oh look, half the island got away on these shiny little boats, they're all going to live and your chances are pretty much nil, goodnight and good luck- yeah, unlikely. They probably made it. Why wouldn't they make it? Getting the boats probably wasn't priority, like they really care about a bunch of kids who probably were no fun on camera anyway. If some shit was going on at their little base camp, bet it was, that's where they're gonna focus.

And what about Danya, anyway? No way it was coincidence that he disappears right after the fucking rescue squad comes- OOOOF.


She'd run into a tree.

Ow.

Okay, ruminating time was over. At home or dead, she didn't have to worry about Jay or Isabel right now. Ema, on the other hand, was (hopefully) still alive and now was finding-the-girlfriend time. Hayley finally bothered to dig up her map, remembering that she was in the Coastal Woods. ...Or maybe she wasn't anymore. There was another wooded area right next to it that she might well have stumbled into. No way to really be sure. She could've just gone north...but she'd been north in those woods before. North was where Kyle had died. This was something else.

So she'd skewed east. Okay. That was a problem, but a fixable one, if she could find a clearing to look at the sun. The sun. Rises in the east, sets in the west, yeah? she thought, hoping it was still early enough for the sun to be what she wanted to be walking towards. She contemplating climbing a tree again- sure it had been fucking terrifying the first time, but at least she'd see the sky- when she heard a rustling sound.

Rustling sounds meant company. Company was most unwelcome.

Hayley's grip on Vera tightened as she stood against a tree, covering her back. She searched for a disturbance in the foliage. The disturbance was going to catch a bullet.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, that's cool, yeah. Come from the wrong fucking direction and tackle her. A gunshot she was kind of expecting. This...not so much.

"Gah-!"

Hayley hit the ground. She couldn't put up much of a fight for several reasons- first of all this other girl, who the fuck is this cunt anyway, she'd come out of nowhere. She'd thought she was covering all her angles but apparently not because this girl snuck right in through the blind spot she didn't know she had. Second of all, she'd just been smacked with 150 pounds of raging mostly-muscle, and 150 pounds is a fuckton when it's about fifty pounds more than your total body weight. Throw in Hayley being (hahaha) a delicate fucking flower and you had a recipe for disaster, disaster here meaning Hayley Kelly hitting the floor.

She had a brief moment to contemplate exactly how lucky she'd been, that she hadn't yet been injured, at least not seriously. The self-inflicted stress-cuts on her sides didn't count. This was Survival of the Fittest and she was healthy as a healthy thing, least until she was on the ground and all he thoughts were forced out of her head. She'd swear up and down, if she had the opportunity to do so, that she'd heard something crack- she hadn't, or at least it hadn't been anything in her body, though it fucking hurt enough that she might as well have snapped something. Fuck, it occurred to her that she'd never been attacked like this in her life, and she was suddenly really glad she wasn't a boy, boys got in shit like this all the time it seemed like, that must suck-

and then a fist connected with her face.


"OW! Jesus FUCK-"

THAT FUCKING HURT. Holy SHIT that hurt. New on that list of firsts for today, her goddamn bucket list, being punched in the fucking eye by some crazy bitch yelling something at her- "bitch" blah blah "took them" blah blah "from me" blah blah sorry Hayley couldn't hear that well she was being punched in the face. Honestly, Hayley had no idea who this girl was, though clearly she knew Hayley quite well. Presumably someone she killed was important to her, or more than one of them considering the plural pronoun the girl had used. Fuck, far as she knew there was nothing connecting any of the people she'd killed. Not that she'd known any of them that well.

But then there was that fist connecting with her face. With her body. Over. And over. And it was hard to think of anything at all.

She struggled. She did. She fought, squirming rather pathetically under the other girl's superior muscle mass, and predictably she failed to accomplish much of anything. She couldn't move, and she was in pain, so much fucking pain and she kept cursing mainly to keep herself conscious, keep herself present, and to keep the other girl from feeling like she was winning. But the occasional moan of pain slipped out. She just wasn't used to this. Fuck, she'd never even been hit before, not that she didn't deserve it for all the stunts she'd pulled over the years. Stealing boyfriends. Breaking hearts.

Karma was a bitch goddess.

And she went for her gun, of course she went for her gun, Vera was a one-stop shop solution to all her human-removal needs but guess what? She, it, whatever, was gone- maybe that was the crack she'd heard, the sound of her darling dear gun flying out of her hand, hitting a rock or something. Who knew. She realized she was damn lucky this girl hadn't just gone to grab the gun- she'd be dead by now. Dead. Dead.

She could die here.

That...shit.

No, okay, don't think about it like that. She hasn't shot you yet, she just...shit, could she kill me like this? It feels...feels enough like I'm dying, fuck...fuck, oh god, I...what do I do, shit, what do I do, gotta get out of here, she...god, fuck, OW, ow, owwww, please, please make it stop, stop it somehow, fucking Christ, stop it, I-

No no no stop bitching and do something, girly, for the love of fuck, do anything-


Right, okay, opportunity, find an opportunity. Find a way to not die, because dying here wasn't an option. So far away from Ema. All alone. Dammit, she had shit to do, she wasn't going to go down against some rampaging slut too fucking stupid to grab her fucking gun. Wasn't going to go down in a fucking fistfight that wasn't even a fistfight. This was the jock beating up the nerd in junior high, except the jock was aiming to kill. Okay, sure, the odds were against her, but she had to be able to do something.

Hey, well, she wasn't being restrained, not really. She could move her arms, not that they could do much. She'd been biting her nails too much for them to be an effective weapon. Her legs- same story. Her head...

Her head.

Right.

And so when the next punch landed on Hayley's face, she snapped her head sideways and bit the girl's wrist as hard as she fucking could.
Edited by Hollyquin, Jun 26 2011, 06:57 PM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She flinched. The other girl flinched. Not that that wasn't a normal reaction to being bitten, sure, but still, you'd think that your pain tolerance went up along with your adrenaline. You'd think that with your life on the line maybe you'd be able to resist, maybe you'd be able to hold on to a girl who's more than capable of killing you if you give her the fucking chance but hey, you could also give her that chance, that's definitely cool with her. She's totally okay with the way you drew back your arms like the fangs that had sunk in your wrist were full of poison.

That would do it. Or at the very least, that was a first step.

“You bitch," yeah, okay, I'm the bitch, sure, whatever makes you happy, you fucking lowlife cunt-ass motherfucker-

The other girl's arms reached for hers, in an attempt to hold her down, and that couldn't be allowed, if this girl got her arms down she was never getting out of here, least not in anything but a body bag, not that she could even hope for that much. So she squirmed away, but, shit, the other girl's body weight, that was still a thing and a major issue, though she did manage to give herself a little wiggle room, getting herself a good amount closer to Vera, her body gleaming in the sunlight maybe three feet away-

And there was a gunshot.

WHO THE FUCK-

But who cared, it didn't matter who it was, and she thought she heard a voice, but the voice didn't matter, what mattered was that she wasn't hit and that the other girl wasn't hit but that the other girl was distracted and wasn't she just thinking about opportunities? Yeah, they didn't make them better than this. She had a fraction of a second to react, at least to react in a way that would change the flow of this...was battle a word that worked here? Was it a battle if one member did nothing but be pummeled? Whatever, change the flow of this beating she was receiving- she had to move, now, and she did, slipping out from under the other girl and delivering a kick that probably accomplished nothing but whatever, even just trying felt good.

crawlcrawlcrawlgetitgetigetitgetitgetit-

Her hand reached out desperately as she crawled away, ignoring the throbbing pains that wracked her entire body, holy fuck even this, even moving this slowly, it felt like her body had been torn apart but she kept going because she didn't want to know just yet if death felt any better-

and she was rewarded with the wave of pleasure, of suddenly restored confidence, that came as her hand brushed warm metal.

Motherfucking miracles, man.

Hayley grinned and spun back around to find the girl having gained her bearings, now trying to get away. Not so fucking tough now, are ya? She couldn't move, knew she wouldn't be able to chase the girl- wasn't sure how she'd get back to Ema, for that matter- and she felt the presence of another person nearby, but that didn't matter. She was running on adrenaline, on not-quite-righteous fury. And she squeezed the trigger.

One.

Two.

Three.

I win.
Edited by Hollyquin, Jun 28 2011, 12:18 AM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She was gone.

She was gone, and judging from the way she'd clutched at her stomach and from the puddle of warm blood she'd left behind, from the dripping falling off of her, the trail that she could easily follow if she actually felt like doing that...it seemed like she'd be gone for real, permanent-like, very, very soon. And baby makes seven, she thought, her own inner voice sounding faint. Everything was getting the slightest bit too...spinny, for her taste. Was spinny a word? It didn't sound like a word, it sounded like something she'd made up on a drunken escapade, trying to describe the inevitable head rush that results from standing after sitting and drinking for far too long. This head rush felt a bit like that one, except that one generally wasn't accompanied by, or caused by, insane quantities of pain. Everything hurt. To a degree that all she could do about it was think about other things.

Like the whole seven-kill bit. Pulling away from the motherfucking pack. Of course, the question still remained of who the hell that girl was. She sort of cared, she didn't know why, and then she didn't know why she wouldn't care, it was all very confusing, like parts of her brain that she'd made a point to stifle were making a reappearance. It was hard to keep your thoughts down when you were losing control of everything. Mind and body. Her legs weren't moving and her mind was reminding her that she should know who this girl was, the one whose death she'd been responsible for, because that was the least she could do, was to remember that these were people, that they were real and she was killing them and that was...bad, or something, god, her head hurt and everything was really lost and confusing and there was blood in her mouth and this darkness creeping slowly at the corners of her vision...

And there was a person.

Another person. A different one.

And she was holding a gun, so that was nice. Always a good time, guns were, especially when they were being pointed at you.

"I-I'm not a-afraid of you."

Really? Okay. Give me a moment to pretend to believe you. The corner of her mouth twitched up a bit, though even that movement was enough to send a wave of pain rushing through her head. Her fingers...her fingers were one of the few parts of her that had gotten out of this beating unscathed, and they tightened around Vera, figuring that if she could beat back that whole moral ambiguity argument again (she'd done a pretty fucking good job of it so far) she could let this be number eight and hell, then she'd REALLY be pulling away from the pack. Second place wasn't bad. Not bad at all.

"I'll do it. I will."

Hayley would have been a bit more amused by that remark had she not suddenly remembered the gunshot- the one that gave her the opportunity to escape her attacker. It must've been this girl, no way around it. But then she remembered exactly how badly she had missed and her amusement came back. A marksman, this girl was not. She was another mystery, though. Did she know the other girl? Wouldn't she be going after her if she did? Or maybe she figured she'd do the other one's bidding, finish what she'd started...or maybe she was totally related and had just found her in the woods. Taking the opportunity to take out a killer.

It was funny how her injuries were fucking with her self-preservation instinct. Maybe if she was thinking logically she'd think of a comeback, some logical reason why this girl shouldn't just kill her, but Hayley's contempt for her combined with how incoherent her thoughts were being led to her right hand twitching slowly upward. Honestly, she was almost surprised that the girl didn't fire at her when she had the chance. No sense looking a fucking gift...whatever in the...face, shit, how did that one go...

Who cared?

She pulled the trigger.



Click.


...Ha.

Haha...hahahaha...


"Hahahahahaha..."

She coughed. There was blood in her mouth, not coming from inside her, thank god- internal bleeding, that would be a bitch right now- but from her split lip and her possibly broken nose. Her mouth twitched into a smile despite the pain, probably because the pain was decreasing, and that wasn't comforting, that was terrifying, but she was too tired to really panic. So tired. That blackness was creeping over her eyes again.

"...Lucky."

The darkness covered her.


[[Hayley Kelly (mentally) continued in Friend is a Four Letter Word]]
Edited by Hollyquin, Jul 8 2011, 03:26 AM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Her eyelids fluttered open.

[[Hayley Kelly awakens after the events of Friend is a Four Letter Word]]


The darkness and the blue light, the light she'd followed to its apparent destination, remained clouding her vision for a few moments even as she regained consciousness. But the real light flooded in quickly enough, clearing out the remnants of her hallucination and replacing them with...just light at first. Too bright to make out anything else. Just light and...green? Congealing colors. Please don't be another fucking hallucination, I'm really getting sick of this bu- but no, the colors sharpened, gained definition, became leaves. Grass. Brown became trunks. She was in the forest, and for a moment she wondered why she wasn't looking at the sky.

On my...side? Yeah. But I didn't...did I move? I can't...how did I...gaah...

The pain, which had made itself scarce as she had lost consciousness, came flooding back now, quickly and shockingly enough to prevent her from moving, for fear of provoking it further. It hurt...it hurt everywhere, maybe not quite as badly as it had- her body had patched itself up a bit while she was out- but still worse than anything had ever hurt in her life. The center of it...it was hard to say. Maybe her face. Her nose. Definitely broken. Something else, too, lower down. Maybe a rib. She couldn't see it, but she could feel the blood. Sticky. Warm. Still flowing from her nose, at least. She breathed through her mouth. Shallow breaths. Each inhale and exhale hurt.

God fucking dammit...that fucking...fucking bitch...I'll...urgh-

She coughed, spluttering on blood. She thought she heard something crack, something in her torso, that rib, maybe. Falling further out of place. She looked upward for the first time, and saw something-

Her heart nearly stopped.

Orange.

Ema.

She'd found her. Who knew how, some kind of blessing, some amazingly good luck- thank God or Buddha or whoever had gotten their karmic debt's twisted- but Ema was here. And she was...safe. Somehow. It wasn't the gun in the other girl's hand (oh, fuck, Vera is clean out, almost forgot, shit...), it wasn't anything physical, anything literal, it was just...that feeling that she wasn't alone was enough to make all this bullshit worth it.

...Sort of. Probably would've been better if she hadn't wandered off at all. Whatever.

"Hey."

The word tasted bloody; actually, everything tasted bloody. Glad to be lying on her side, she spat out a globule of blood.

"Hey...hey, beautiful."

Dork.

Bite me.


She managed a small smile. It hurt.

"So...tell me, how awful do I look?"
Edited by Hollyquin, Jul 8 2011, 03:27 AM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"On a scale of one to Davros? Could be a lot worse. I mean, you can't even try to compare to how bloody I am right now."

Heh. That was an internal sort of laugh, not the sort that actually came out of her mouth, because Hayley was extremely fond of not putting herself through unnecessary pain. That was a bit of a relief, though. If she looked anything like she felt, she looked like a bag of fleshy bits and blood, but apparently that wasn't the case. The second part, on the other hand, took her by surprise. Probably she was just in this mental state where everything was covered in blood, why question it? Because Ema was covered in blood, and she hadn't thought to question it until now, but unless it was all Hayley's own blood (which she doubted, she wasn't sure she had that much blood in her body) something had happened worth asking questions about.

Not that Ema seemed to be opening herself up for questioning. She used her sleeve to wipe some blood off of Hayley's face, an effort she would've appreciated more if it didn't send another shockwave of pain shooting through her nose. Bluh. She held back any real reaction out of gratefulness for Ema's kindness. Her next question was entirely expected.

"What happened to you, anyway?"

"I found myself tied up on the tracks right before the Bitchmobile came rolling through. Hit me hard. But I...uh...shot it?"

why do I try to make analogies for things too much effort

"...I don't know who she was. The girl. Seemed like she had some vendetta against me or whatever. But I doubt she made it far with a couple of bullets in her. ...There was some other girl, I didn't see what happened to her before I blacked out. Ran out of bullets. Just a bad break, I guess. Now..."

Her hand twitched as she forced her arm upwards. The action hurt, but not as much as she expected.

"First, I need you to help me up. Then we're gonna get our stuff, and you're going to tell me what happened to you."

being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay. Okay, she was standing now. Kind of. It was more like leaning, but her feet were touching the ground, so she'd count it. Small victories. Hell, she was just glad she was fucking mobile. If the Bitchmobile (which is totally what that girl was called now, she didn't really give a fuck if it was a stupid analogy) had decided to break a couple more of her bones, or at least a couple of more important ones, or if Ema hadn't found her, she'd be sitting by this goddamn tree for the next however many days she had left in this game. She'd be stuck here until someone wandered through and took her out, or the woods became a danger zone, or she ran out of water (she didn't have any water to begin with, did she? shit.) and dried out. Yeah honestly that would be a SHIT way to go out, on day fucking ten, when she was so close she could taste victory, or maybe that was just blood again.

Yeah, probably blood.

Fuck it.

"I guess it was more that I happened to someone else. No wait, that sounds dumb. Anyway."

Oh, right, Hayley had asked Ema a question and she probably ought to listen to the answer even though this whole moving thing was trying its hardest to wrench her attention away. Everything hurt. Things she didn't know she had, hurt. She thought the best way to wrap her head around the pain was to try to focus it, let it all settle into one place and then it wouldn't hurt as much everywhere else, so she tried that and of course it all settled into her fucking nose and OW JESUS CHRIST okay fuck that plan just listen to Ema talk god fucking dammit I hate everything.

"I was like, pacing around, keeping an eye on our stuff, waiting for you to get back, and, uh, I kind of lost track of where I was, and ran into this guy while I was looking at the map. And he was like, all creepily silent and stuff, even after I literally walked straight into him, and then he starts getting up like a fucking zombie or a Necron or something, so..."

She almost laughed again, but caught herself just in time. No laughing allowed for a while. No deep breaths, either.

"Yeah, I shot him. And I guess I wasn't sure he was dead and I thought I saw his hand move, so I went for his arm with the sword and... oh, bollocks."

Okay so Hayley wasn't taking this all in properly, really, she was trying REALLY HARD to be a good girlfriend and listener and all that shit but holy god pain. Okay, Ema'd...she'd killed someone, yeah? Was that what she was getting out of this? Welp. Good. At this point in the game every person dead was a fairly major step forward. God, how many people were they even down to now? The whole exploding-escape-boat bit had been really good for them, numerically, anyway, though admittedly anyone who was allowed on the boat was probably no threat anyway. Not that she honestly thought that boat had actually exploded. She'd had her doubts, and Jay and Isabel's absence from her hallucinations had practically confirmed them for her. ...Of course Ema had been in her hallucinations and she was alive so that logic didn't actually make any sense, she was probably justwhoa whoa whoa tree what the hell

And then she was leaning against a tree and Ema was...getting her sword that she'd left back where she'd been lying for some reason. It was only for a few seconds before they were on their way again, but the bark felt like it had a personal vendetta against her shoulder.

"Yeah, after that I think I must've blacked out or something. Next thing I knew he was just lying there and, and... it wasn't pretty, you know?. Still kind of creeps me out, but it's just another thing not to think about, right? Plenty of time for, like, therapy and stuff when I get back home, right?"

...Right. Yeah. Of course. Definitely. All things she would've said if she were a lot more fond of lying. But unfortunately she was a completely awesome person, the kind of completely awesome person who doesn't lie, ever (except a lot of the time, ignore that for now), and so she didn't say any of those things. She settled for a non-committal nod, the kind that, considering her current state, could easily be taken as her completely missing what Ema had said. But she'd heard it. Now she was gonna be thinking about it for the rest of the day.

That whole what comes next thing she'd wanted to avoid.

Or not what comes next, really. Next was later. Next could fall in to place. The question was what happened when (if) Danya (or whoever was running the show now) came on the loudspeakers all HEY BITCHES, THERE'S ONLY FOUR OF YOU LEFT and they all got smashed together in one place because that was how this show functioned and then bang bang two of them were dead and the two that weren't were named Hayley Kelly and Ema Ryan.

It hadn't felt like a legitimate concern until now.

What the fuck then?

"So, uh... maybe it was one of those people from the cliffs? There were others with the girl you killed there, right?"

Smooth as a motherfucker, that's my girl. What a beautifully non-intrusive change of subject. Not that Hayley was anything but grateful for any opportunity she got not to think beyond a ten-meter radius. Metaphorically. Does that make sense? That makes no fucking sense Hayley jesus stop trying

"Yeah, maybe. That would make...sense."

Her speech was weak. Littered with pauses accompanied by grimaces. She tried to keep herself talking by thinking about how unattractive her grimaces were. How the fuck does Ema put up with this OH WAIT she's not a shallow bitch like me, okay, that makes sense then.

"...Doesn't really matter, she's dead now. Or...will be soon. Heh...hehe ow, right, laughing, bad..."

9jtgm0t490wam3tfa93p8jurt9038u45-0w3jmqatgo

"...H-heading back to the campsite, now, right? Pack up and...shit...hah, I need a fucking cigarette..."

[[Hayley Kelly continued Who Died and Made You King of Anything?]]
Edited by Hollyquin, Jul 21 2011, 03:46 AM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Inland · Next Topic »
Add Reply