Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
June Mid-Month Rolls; With fluff in the second post!
Topic Started: Jun 19 2011, 06:35 PM (4,852 Views)
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
...Crud.

Anyone willing to save Maxwell? I kind of wanted to have him to live a LITTLE longer before biting the dust.

If not, anyone who's interested in being involved in Maxwell's death feel free to PM me. I've already got an idea in mind, but I'm still considering which characters should be involved in it.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just mentioning that Maxwell's death has pretty much been sorted out now, and I will make a good start on it tomorrow evening once I've finished my last exam.

(Although any last second saves would still be greatly appreciated :3 )

To everyone who asked if they could be involved, thanks for showing an interest, and sorry that we couldn't of had our characters interact at some point. At the very least, I promise that this death will be a good one. ;)
V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
*sigh* As much as I really didn't want to have to do this, but due to several issues (Some minor such as posting not going as swiftly as originally planned, others more significant such as the fact that I have a School Prom to attend to tomorrow) I'm going to have to grudgingly request for a short extension.

With any luck, it shouldn't take THAT long. Just three extra days ought to be enough.

Extra sorry for being a real pain about this and everything, but at the very least I promise that Maxwell's death is going to be a good one. ;)
V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is it possible to add ONE day to my extension? I've already got Maxwell's deathpost all written up and stuff, I just need to wait for Grim Wolf to post first before I can put it up, and I'm not sure whether I'll still be awake by the time he does.
V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maxwell Lombardi is no more.
V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic