Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
June Mid-Month Rolls; With fluff in the second post!
Topic Started: Jun 19 2011, 06:35 PM (4,860 Views)
Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would absolutely love a card right now. I think I've hit my stride with kitty, and I really don't want that stride to end just yet! I would really, really appreciated.

As it stands, I have an idea for a death. There's a catch though - your character must not be an active player! I want someone who hasn't killed yet, or at the very least someone who hasn't seen a lot of action or even a weak pacifist. This death also involves a certain element I want to touch on, but I'll get into that later. I might already have someone doing the deed but send me a pm anyway if you're interested.
Edited by Ciel, Jun 20 2011, 03:42 PM.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I'm gonna have to ask for an extension here. I have 24 hours work of work tomorrow, sunday and monday, and I have summer classes. Three days should be enough to get it done. I want this to go off without a hitch.
V6

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi. Umm. I hit a little snag IRL, so would it be fine if I got a day or two added onto my extension? I don't really want to go into specifics, but I would be really grateful for it.
V6

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We're in the home stretch guys!
V6

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic