Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Ninth Announcement
Topic Started: Jun 9 2011, 10:58 AM (6,872 Views)
nope
Member Avatar
throw that pussy like i'm famous
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Requesting an extension. I have some family matters I'm dealing with & might also be spending part of the next week in New Jersey, & Stef (who's involved in the scene) has exams to contend with still.

Also, death rights likely claimed, so please don't ask.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just want to publicly note that I'm giving Trent back to Stef & that he's handling the death himself
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
storyspoiler
Jun 11 2011, 07:31 PM
That's it.

Throwing down my shiny, shiny ROLL NULL for Kimberly N.

Take it away, KV.
can you possibly get anymore fantastic? seriously. you are a hero, lady :$
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic