Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Never Take Friendship Personal; calm before the storm
Topic Started: Jun 3 2011, 12:45 AM (1,633 Views)
Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
On the left is a mod, on the right is a pre-made psycho...get the picture?
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Nathan Choultard continued from The Cavalry Arrives))

Nathan's whole body ached. In his time at Bayview, he never made an attempt to try the more long distance races and now he was starting to regret it. His breathing was rushed and shaky and spittle kept flying out of his mouth. He had fumbled around his bag to fetch himself his bottle of water. The contents, were rather grim, he had about a third left in his bottle and it was the last water bottle he had with the river god knows how many miles behind him.

Then again they were going to be escaping...So he didn't particularly care too much about how much or how little was used now. He quickly chugged the water down and let out a heavy sigh.

He turned his head to Maf, but said nothing. Nathan was fine with following Jason but Maf was in no condition to follow them, especially if the reason that they had even left the beach in the first place was as dangerous as the announcements had claimed. Yet despite Jason's pleas and Nathan's assistance, Maf just followed them.

They were all idiots.

Maf had asked where Brook was and what they were doing. Jason did his best to deflect the attention to Nathan, causing him to turn his head away from them so he wouldn't show the poisonous look he had wanted to give to his friend. The look faded as Nathan breathed another heavy sigh. Why should he complain at this point though. He had made the decision to come along. He had to repay Jason somehow for what had almost taken place.

"Brook is....well we're looking for him. We're trying to find him so we can all get on the escape boat together."

He looked up at the sky, it was already dusk and vision was starting to become difficult.

"We only have a limited time, we have to be back by morning. So we're going to try and find him before then."

He wiped the sweat that was seeping off of his brow and bent down.

"If we don't we're going to run back...we have no choice. Who knows when they'll have to leave."

He placed his hand on a nearby tree and used it for support. They did not much happen. But then again, Nathan was still hoping that they didn't run into Brook, if it was all true.
v5 characters
B054:Oscar Trig-Smoker, Artist, Film Buff

Please, message me if you have ideas, I sure don't!

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nathan nodded, resting his back up against the tree. Now that he was standing still, breathing became easier. It was weird, he was always the sprinter and yet he somehow found the energy to run for miles. Maybe he should have tried long distance. Or maybe it was just adreneline. He didn't know.

He wiped his mouth of spittle, feeling the peel of dead skin rubbing against his fist. He smacked his lips, as if it would become a lip balm for him. Nothing doing on that end, just more dry mouth.

Jason tried his hardest to be reassuring that what they were doing was right, but it was still difficult to stomach it. The boat said that they wouldn't take murderers right? Well, they seemed to accept Jason alright, but what about Brook. It was, difficult to stomach.

"So, uh Jason. What if..."

He looked to Jason and then to Maf, and then back to his friend.

"What if what they say is true? What are we going to do then?"

Nathan was scared of what the answer would be. And yet, he already had a feeling he knew what it was.

Please. Let me be wrong...
v5 characters

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb

Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
((I really didn't want to make a placeholder, but I guess this will have to do until the neccessary info is provided back here))

Nathan was not pleased with Jason's answer to the question. Were they really supposed to resort to that if the rumours were true. With each passing minute he found himself wanting to go back to the boat.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw that Maf was walking away from them. He was wobbly and didn't look to be in any condition to leave. He called out to him, but before he could, he rushed off.

Jason suddnely called out, making Nathan turn his head to see that Jason was holding up something that belonged to Brook. They were close to him. It was a thought that should have been plesant, but was more of a petrifying fear. As if he was a bloodhound on the trail, Jason rushed out in the direction that he found the item.

Nathan turned his head back to where Maf had disappeared to and then back to Jason.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

Nathan followed his friend. Yet he couldn't help shake the feeling that he was making a grave mistake.

((Nathan Choultard continued elsewhere))
v5 characters

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Coastal · Next Topic »
Add Reply