Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scrolling Quote Suggestion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2011, 11:45 PM (3,506 Views)
BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
One I've always liked is: "Lots of crazy going around these days. Kinda makes you wonder if you'd even notice, y'know? Like if I slipped off the deep end, how the hell would I know?" -Erik Laurin, Burn On
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Some spitballing that occurred to me:

Since it seems like Main staff got the quote randomizer up and running, I thought now could be a good time to bump what was once long-dead and forgotten. I know a few things got pitched at various points (IIRC I dug up the randomizer when Yugi discussed cycling BDA winners so we're not stuck with Michael the eternal again) and I do think a pan-version BDA has some really cool potential (as well as a bunch of quotes already found). I also think there's some potential for featuring something from each of the final ten, to sort of celebrate the final stages of V6, perhaps until Endgame closes.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I do think it dilutes the pool/point of BDA a bit too much if it's everyone from V6 like it seems to be now. Limiting it to final ten cycling as the last BDA seems like a good compromise.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, Ty's quote is way too long and borks my phone when I'm browsing.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's pretty par for the course for Ty. ;)

The current quotes are just tests, we have plans for what to do.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply