Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Cavalry Arrives; See Midmonths
Topic Started: May 18 2011, 06:37 PM (11,108 Views)
Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"So...thanks. And sorry."

Raidon shook his head. "Don't apologize," he said. "I made my choice." The guy called others over: Raidon waited a moment before adding, "For the record, I...I think you're doing the right thing."

He turned to the boy near him--the one who had helped him bring Soryu here. "He's right," he admitted, laughing. "She'll be pissed when she wakes up." He looked up and down the beach--at the desperate students being whisked away, at the sudden hope, at the chance for survival.

We who wander in the valley of death must fear no evil, for we forsook he who was with us.

The unexpected thought came, hit, went. He felt the peculiar clarity dominating him--the certainty like ruthlessness, the deadly confidence--ripple a little, though he couldn't quite tell if it was a good or a bad thing.

"Raidon," he said, offering the other boy his hand.

The boy hesitated for a few seconds, then shook his head and took Raidon's hand. "Zach," the other boy replied.

Raidon nodded. "If you're going to get out of here," he said simply. "Do it soon. And, uh..." He broke the handshake off and scratched the back of his head. "Thanks." He turned--away from the beach, away from salvation, away from the face and sweet, thought-numbing lips of Mizore Soryu.

Back to reality.

(Naoko Raidon continued in Radio Nowhere)
Edited by Grim Wolf, Jun 1 2011, 11:50 AM.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · The Beach: North · Next Topic »
Add Reply