Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Cavalry Arrives; See Midmonths
Topic Started: May 18 2011, 06:37 PM (11,535 Views)
TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
((Samantha Ridley continued from The Kindness of Strangers))

Tired, confused, and with an ankle that was still a little sore, but mostly better, a girl set foot on the beach and, approaching the group that was there, announced herself, "I'm Samantha Ridley, and if I'm on your list, then please put a bullet in me."

She was serious, too. She didn't think she could put up with the shit that happened on the island for another day, and she was gonna get off of the island today whether it be by boat or by body bag.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Sam knelt down for a moment, letting the information wash over her. She had barely believed it to be true in the first place, but to see that it wasn't some trap... and to hear that she wasn't on the list to be left behind... it was... she was...
She wasn't as relieved as she thought she'd be. It's not like she wanted to die there, but... well... She didn't know what she wanted, but she could figure that out with her family... and with those friends that were still both alive and talking to her.
That's right she could see her family again, she could see her friends again, she could... she could go home.

Drying her eyes, she put her bag on the ground and unzipped it partway. Then she reached in and pulled out a water bottle, her last, and put it in the pouch of her hoodie. From that same pocket she pulled out a gun, Adrian's gun, and put it into her bag.

After zipping up the bag, she stood again and approached the man with it held in front of her. "Here, all my weapons are in this."

G047, Samantha Ridley: ELIMINATED
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Beach: North · Next Topic »
Add Reply