Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Slight Change of Plans; See Midmonths
Topic Started: May 18 2011, 06:37 PM (5,645 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Simon Telamon continued from ... Because I Can't Make It On My Own))

"Βλασφημία αυτό. Ηλίθια τσάντα!" (Damn it. Stupid bag!) Somehow, in the hurry of leaving, and his tranquilizer-induced stupidity, Simon hadn't really come out as best as he could have. After patching up his arm, he checked the bag to find food, food, more food, water, and two strips of bullets. Once the drugs wore off, it came to him: either (a) that girl he had killed had only been given ammunition, or (b) in the rush to leave and the haze of the dart, Simon had neglected to pick up the corresponding gun, if it had even been there to pick up. As such, he was in the exact same position as he was when he entered the Ranger Station, except now he quite possibly had an entire group of people on his ass.

So naturally, he was, once again, alone and completely ...

"Good morning, death island."

Great. Danya (or at least one of his goons) was back.

"We're here with your friendly taxi service, offering an all-expenses-paid trip back to the good ol' USA for all of you non-murderous sorts out there. Killers, players, and cannibals welcome too, for the bullet-in-the-head special, if you want the easy way out of this. But wait! There's more. Come now, and you get to give Mr. Danya a nice big 'Fuck you', plus you get a free Happy Meal when we hit shore. This is a limited time offer, though, so you better move fast, 'cause the seats on this boat are hot, and once they're gone, they're gone.

Wait. seriously?

"Oh, and if I find out you murdered someone on your way here but weren't on my happy little list of sociopaths, I swear I'll put a bullet straight through your skull."

And there was the catch. Simon had a chance to escape ... if he could justify the deaths of Tyler and ... Nancy, according to Dead Girl's bag, assuming it came up. Only way to find out was to risk it, though ...

About an hour later, Simon approached the end of the tree line, he saw what was going on: there was a boat on the beach, supervised by five armed people who were definitely not students and four students, distinguishable by the collars on their necks. Given the fact that one of the students was actually on the boat, it seemed like ...

Apollo came to me. That dream he had had at the Ranger Station - it wasn't a delusion, it was a prophecy. The whole taking off the collar thing in fact was possible, if these guys could give what they got, and given the choice, for Simon at least, one would have to be insane to turn down escape. Simon stepped out onto the beach, ready to get off the island and finally fight like a warrior, if the Furies didn't decide to remind anyone of Tyler or Nancy.

"Hey. Looking for more help?"

MALE STUDENT #41: SIMON TELAMON - ELIMINATED
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((GMing of the STAR members done with permission from the staff))

The guy on the boat was approached by a girl. After about a minute,

Beep. The collar came off. Just like that. Meaning that this rescue attempt was probably not bullshit. Especially as the guy that made the announcement accepted both some other guy as well as Simon before making an announcement.

"This is your captain speaking again. As always, if you want to live, choose STAR airlines. Boats. Whatever. Anyways, the following people are not invited to the party:

Maxwell Lombardi, Reiko Ishida, Raidon Naoko, Hayley Kelly, Ema Ryan, Kris Hartmann, Ilario Fiametta, Liam Brooks, Rachel Gettys, Quincy Jones, Peter Siu, Jimmy Brennan, Nick LeMonde, Teo Weinstock, Janet Binachi, Ericka Bradley, Alex White, George Leidman, and Joe Rios, all of you are not invited. Unless, of course, you want to die."

Simon breathed a sigh of relief. That was all the confirmation he needed. He felt a little bad for Nick, but then again, he did try to kill Simon. As Simon approached the boat, one of the armed guys asked for his bags. Simon took out the tire iron and the ammo and handed it to the guy.

"Everything else in my bags is issued provisions. Don't think I'll be feeding anyone to death." He walked a couple steps before turning around. "Also, I'm Simon. Telamon. There were a couple other Simons in the game, but I think I'm the only one left." He walked towards the girl with the gear, and she did some technical stuff which Simon had only the basic idea of, namely that after a minute ...

Beep. There was a soft click as the collar released, and Simon pulled it off - for real this time, as he got on the boat, as he rubbed his neck where the collar used to be, and stared for a second at the now (finally) useless piece of metal on the beach.

Σας ευχαριστώ, ο Απόλλωνας, ο Θεός του δοξαριού ασήμι, ο Δίας, το Λόρδο του σκοτεινού σύννεφου θύελλας, και Παλλάς Αθηνά. Θα θυσιάσουμε το επόμενο γεύμα μου σε εσάς. (Thank you, Apollo, God of the silver bow, Zeus, Lord of the dark storm cloud, and Pallas Αthena. I shall sacrifice my next meal to you.)
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Beach: East · Next Topic »
Add Reply