Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,709 Views)
umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
@teamsleep
it seems like Katherine is a premade killer. It seems like she has an antisocial disorder, and would have fun killing her classmates. The idea of being on the "brink of insanity" would need to be expanded and explained. Even if she doesn't know why, something had to cause it. If you can explain it in a believable, possible way, it could work out.

Here are very short descriptions of my characters, please PM me if you want to establish relationships or toss around ideas. I also love peer editing concepts, so let's get some tag team revisions going!

anyway:

Joey Polpetta: He works out 5 days a week, and loves to eat. As a result, he's got big muscles, but a giant round belly too. He's got an incredible libido, and loves gawking at girls, and he's a big time womanizer. He used to play football before he decided he wasn't cut out for it. He was the waterboy for a year before he decided he was too proud.

Cassidy Kant: A very sweet cheerleader, who also does gymnastics. She is always looking to help people out. She likes reading and writing in her spare time. In all other classes, she's usually day dreaming about a scene in a potential short story.

Jaquilyn Locke: An "I-am-who-I-am" cheerleader who gravitates toward being friends with guys rather than girls. She has no patience for passive- aggressiveness, and doesn't mind flirting A LOT. Because of this, many people assume she is a slut.

there's a lot more to all of these characters! PM meh if you want to hear more or want to establish relationships. (I don't want to start another relationship threat before pregame even begins!)
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
@teamsleep

Agreed with what everybody else said!

Also all characters are Seniors this year, so she cannot be a junior if she's getting carted off the the island. Katherine has a lot of potential!

@Fayth I like Max! I'll pm you because I'd love to peer edit and make relationships.

@Aura Master Fox WELCOME! concepts look great so far!
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply