Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,748 Views)
Monad
Member Avatar
Death Professor
[ * ]
Hope I'm not ahead of myself, having my second post be character concepts. :o I read several guides and the FAQ, but my excitement just flares up every time I sit down to read about it. Gotta let some of that creativity out.

Randall Morrison - Overweight, rather unpleasant bully. Has an older brother who beat him up a lot when he was a kid and gave him a poor self image. Works the grill at McDonald's and has a very shitty car. Is a classic thug in the sense that he latches on to others he thinks are more in control, while exerting his own dominance over his perceived inferiors through insults and threats of violence, often veiled as 'jokes'. In actuality he is a sexually confused teen with a lot of creativity and warmth inside of him that he's just too afraid to let out. If he could curb his aggressive temperament and stop worrying about where he stands in the eyes of his peers, he would actually make a fine friend. If he could be made to focus on friends as friends and not as a 'pack mentality,' he would fight for them to the end. Interests include movies, cars, jokes, and food.

Perry Lewis - Adventurous, outdoorsy kid with a love of writing. Has a million novel ideas that he'll share with anyone that has the time, and he can be a bit of a chatterbox. The youngest of four and the only boy in his family, he is very sensitive and often confused for being gay. He comes from a fairly well-to-do family, and gets chided lightly by his family for being lazy in school. He is quick to trust others and often sees the best in people, but is also wittier than he seems and difficult to get the drop on due to how he is always moving, always preparing and always, always thinking. Though he has a pleasant, friendly demeanor and certainly appears to be an airhead at times, he is quite capable of planning and makes effort to avoid being on others' bad sides. Interests include writing(fiction and poetry), climbing trees, nature television shows(he is a particular fan of Bear Grylls and other survival shows) and gossip.
G??? Megan "Meg" Gassert
[STATUS: ALIVE]
[LOCATION: Student Center]
-
Looking into what Claire's up to.

B??? Edgar Tolstoff
[STATUS: UNKNOWN]
[LOCATION: UNKNOWN]
Application pending.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Monad
Member Avatar
Death Professor
[ * ]
I am also giving serious thought to the idea of playing a blind character. Any thoughts on that? I know at my high school we had a handful of students that were blind attending special classes, so I think that wherever our high school is set it should still be a possibility. I intend to read into it and try to deal with the condition in a realistic and mature way, of course, I just wanted to give a heads-up to see if this would be something that'd be okay to do.
G??? Megan "Meg" Gassert
[STATUS: ALIVE]
[LOCATION: Student Center]
-
Looking into what Claire's up to.

B??? Edgar Tolstoff
[STATUS: UNKNOWN]
[LOCATION: UNKNOWN]
Application pending.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply