Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,132 Views)
paradise
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Posted Image
Might as well drag my character out of the shade, critiques are very welcome, I'm new to SOTF. EDIT: Thanks for the info, changing his advantages, I agree, I wasn't thinking too much on the Schizophrenia, and the Firearms and Survivalist stuff has no real good justification.
Allen was raised from the start with the concept that absolutely anything, in whatever circumstance, could kill him. This, combined with his mild OCD and Paranoia, made him believe that everyone was out to get him. Now he's mostly grown out of it, but he still has his paranoid moments. He doesn't really care what people think about his looks, his hair's unkempt, he mostly wears old clothing that he gets from goodwill, and he has a bad slouch. Despite this, he has a few friends which he shares common interests with, and is courteous to most people. He used to sing and play guitar in a doom metal/stoner metal band, and still smokes Marijuana to calm himself down when he is unable to access his medication. He has a fondness for cats, and adopts strays and takes care of them, selling them to families for money. His nervousness manifests itself as a twitch, and a bad stutter, and he is often bullied for becoming near incomprehensible when talking to, or talking near, large crowds. At 6'6 he looms over most of the people in his 12th grade class, and is the weakest, coming in at 165 pounds.
Political standpoint: Moderate
Sexuality: Gay
Advantages: Occasionally hikes, knows how to set up campgrounds.
Disadvantages: Extremely frail, nervous, easily scared, scared of blood.
Edited by paradise, Dec 17 2011, 08:18 PM.
A-anyone got a light.. I really need to s-smoke about n-now...

-Allen Blue

V5 Concept Character- Allen Blue- Quiet, Tall, Nerd, Furry, Neurotic, Schizophrenic, Crazy Survivalist, Likes Cats.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply