Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,045 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
These are the concepts I have so far.

Yukiko Sakurai - 18 year old Japanese girl, member of the swim team. Insecure about never having a boyfriend (this will probably be a plot point in the pregame).

Corey Esposito - 17 year old Italian boy, loves video games. A lot. That said, he still has a social life, and likes hanging out with his friends at the local mall (or whatever gathering place).

Miriam Castille - 17 year old Spanish girl, likes to lose herself in her books. Quite shy, so she only has one or two close friends. Is quite clumsy (physically and mentally).

Valerie Fitzgerald - 18 year old Irish girl, loves to play guitar. Quite laid back, and doesn't let much get to her. Makes friends quite easily because of this.
Edited by CondorTalon, May 14 2011, 08:34 AM.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Although my characters don't have much to them, I'd appreciate any critique you could give.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, here's a more in depth look at one of my characters.

YUKIKO SAKURAI
(flagship)

Posted Image

Appearance: Yukiko is 5'3" and 127 lbs. Her black hair is styled in a hime cut and her dark brown eyes lie behind a pair of glasses.

Bio: Yukiko was born in Japan and moved to the US when she was four. Yukiko always loved the water, and she spent as much time in the water as her parents would allow. Her love of being in the water is what led her to be on the swim team. Yukiko is also interested in anime and manga, and is part of the anime club (if there is one). She has a close group of friends as well as a fair number of acquaintances. Academically, her grades are good, easily maintaining a straight A average. Yukiko has a kind, quiet personality. She doesn't like conflict, and tries to defuse situations as peacfully as possible. She has never had a boyfriend and is insecure about it (I have something worked out with Taga for this).

---

As mentioned in the bio, I'm planning on creating an anime club for the school. If you're interested in having your character be part of this club, drop me a line.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Laurelena
Oct 6 2011, 03:17 PM
Also, does anyone know how to use Face Maker better?
Use this instead.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
I... um...

The version I linked is the 'cleaner' version.

In the past...

In the future...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply