Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,731 Views)
Iceblock
Survivor
[ *  * ]
I feel like I ought to get in on this conceptual business.

1. Jason Lin
Asian guy. Probably too many Asians in this school already, from what I see. Eh, I guess it'll get worked out sometime when the school's location is decided.
Pretty normal guy, doesn't do much, thinks he knows martial arts but really doesn't. Well, he fakes it. Kind of a daredevil, but mellowing, I guess. Gets Bs and Cs in school and doesn't do anything of real importance. Something about track.
I don't exactly know if his delusions about being a martial artist are unrealistic - he's training himself, so he thinks he's doing martial arts but he's kind of just flailing around and punching stuff by himself in his garage. He's not actually taking martial arts lessons. I have martial arts experience (MMA, sorta) so hopefully I can make it obvious he doesn't really know what he's doing, but it might still be unrealistic. I guess I could always delete that part if it really needs to be deleted, since martial arts is one of the dangerous hobbies to portray realistically and with balance, according to the guides.
Yeah.
He should join the love hexagon-thing and get a crush too.

2. Lauren Rowe
Some Caucasian girl.
Science and softball (baseball? I don't think women's baseball is very common in high schools) and stuff. I wrote down card games at some point, but I don't know why - probably won't go in. Choir, maybe, if there's a choir program.

3. I don't have anything else yet.

Hope I didn't pick mind-numbingly common names. Or do something illegal. Or do a lot of things that are illegal.
The Present

The Past
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply