Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,670 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Owen Kay-Mr. Self Insert. Has messy, dirty blonde hair and glasses. Normally wears a black t-shirt with a brown Celtic cross on it, a grey hoody and black jeans. Oh, and he's pretty damn tall. I find it kinda hard to really describe him, as he likes a bunch of different things, so he's kind of a "Jack-of-all-trades" person. Is a big fan of soccer, tennis, music (performing and listening to it) and strategy and RPG video games. His early life was kind of shitty, actually, which resulted in him trying to be someone he wasn't, which simply made him more and more depressed. However, he gradually changed back to his actual personality; cheerful, happy-go-lucky and laid back to the extreme. As such, when he moved from England to America (still havent figured out why), it only took him a couple of weeks to deal with the changes, when previously it could have taken months.

Posted Image
Amy Bachelor-Based on a friend. She's pretty short, and has dyed red hair, green eyes, and normally wears a green and gold scarf thingy. Basically, she's obsessed with Harry Potter, Glee, Doctor Who and Sherlock, as well as other TV shows and movies. She's also English, and moved to America around the same time as Owen. Amy is really friendly and cheerful, even more so than Owen, except for when she's tired. She's kinda unpredictable though. Seriously, it's pretty hard to figure out what she's gonna say or do next.

Posted Image[
Stefan Syracuse-He's also tall, and has bright green hair. Likes purple and green a bit too much, as his whole wardrobe revolves around them. Stefan is naturally smart, but unfortunately he knows this, and he normally assumes most people to be not as smart as him. Basically, he acts like a dick, without really meaning to. As such, he doesn't have many friends, although he doesn't seem to mind, as he'd much rather live in some fantasy world, from one of his books. Oh, and he plays cricket! Yay!

Posted Image
Chase Rodriguez-Has short blonde hair. Clothes are almost always covered in clay, paint or oil. He likes art, but he's not very good at it. He likes cars, and tries to help in his dads garage, but he's not very good at it. Pretty much the one thing he's good at is also the most important one; looking after and helping his younger sister. Audrey Rodriguez was born with dyslexia, and Chase spends a lot of his free time attempting to help her with homework and things. When he isn't with Audrey, he's either making a sculpture of something unrecognisable, or accidentally breaking some part of a car, so he doesn't actually get a lot of free time. He still has quite a lot of friends, however, mostly due to his calm, collected and thoughtful nature. He needs to get more sleep though.

As a side note, I was considering swapping Chase for another character (Cameron Light, who'll probably appear in the Mini sometime in the future), but as I wrote Chase's mini bio up, I suddenly realized just how interesting I find Chase. So Chase stays.

EDIT: Here, have some pretty pictures as well. Any and all critiques are very welcome too.
Edited by Pippin, May 16 2011, 01:37 PM.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd be more than happy to have my characters critiqued, if possible.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply