Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,753 Views)
Kitten
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
This is a direct transposition of what I scribbled down in class, after learning that this thread was open. I hope that makes some kind of amends for the rambling-ness.

Byron Marsh: About 5'10", gingerish, skinny. Bulimic. Superior. Arrogant to point of narcissism; sees self as tortured artist.

Writes weird short stories and a whingy blog. Calls himself a published writer because he printed out a bunch of his poems and gave them to a girl once (see below). Has read two Charles Bukowski poems, but tells everyone he's a massive fan to seem interesting.

Creepy crush on Miranda Millers. Once gave her a camera. Frequently sends her love-letters. Thinks he's good looking; isn't.

Swims a lot. In swim team? (if there is one) Other swimmers only real "friends", though he still kinda despises them.

Hates his dad to seem edgy, despite his father being a pretty rad guy by all accounts (runs a pizza parlour). Feels misunderstood by peers. In general feels too "big" for his town, and that he's destined for better things.

All-round cock.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kitten
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
From the notepad of Kitten - round two!

Kenneth Cross: Average height, average weight. Decent guy. Quiet, but not shy. Fairly clever, though extremely lazy. Heir to old, local family. Father dead for 6 years, mother remarried. Stepdad a cool guy. Got Kenneth into comic books.

Lacks any real ambition. Good with maths, some intuitive understanding of machines, but prefers to read. Sees work as fairly pointless, since nothing he could earn would compare to the awesome powers of his comic-book heroes.

Overshadowed by stepsister, whom he adores. She's 4 years younger, popular and clever.

Has a good group of friends, but doesn't participate in any sports or clubs (since, again, he could never compare physically to his heroes, so why bother?), so spends a lot of time by himself. Watches a lot of Sotf, and has a reasonably comprehensive understanding of how it's played. Not really a fan, though.

Not unfit, but certainly not athletic.

Can be insensible at times. Has something of an unrealistic world view, and can definitely be quite naïve when it comes to dealing with people.

All in all, likeable and unassuming but not particularly threatening.

Kitten
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
@Rocky: I'm not sure how such a system works in the states, but I know a little about it here, and I'd imagine it'd be fairly comparable.

Students in rehab do a correspondence school thing which is administrated through the schools board rather than their specific high schools. I guess it's because their usually away for like six months or so, and they've screwed up their own lives enough without the gub'mint helping.

A heap of Rehabs offer really weird courses in addition to school work. I know a girl who did a course in jewellery making, and another who did one in circus tumbling.

Not sure if this will help, but hope it does : D

Kitten
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
It's poorly formatted concept time again! Yay!

Molly Butler: Popular girl who comes across as stupid, due to attempting to hide a stutter which she is very embarrassed about causing her to speak very slowly. Actually quite intelligent, enjoys logic and old, John Wayne movies.

Attractive, though perhaps a little on the plump side. Puberty hit her late and hit her hard, and she suddenly has male attention, which she isn't used to and is pretty naïve about.

Youngest of three sisters, father something low-level but respectable, possibly a teacher. Feels in shadow of older sisters, wants to be as popular as they were, but worries that she doesn't fit in. Has a few good friends, but questions their reasons for liking her, and her own place within the popular "crowd".

"In-girl" who comes across as such, appearing to have more chest than brains, but in actuality has a lot going on upstairs that people don't realize.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply