Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,775 Views)
Frozen Smoke
Member Avatar
Restored from Cryogenic sleep
[ *  * ]
Whelp, I guess I'll throw my prospective charrie in! (Totally haven't just copypasta'd this from Mini, no siree)

Ezekiel Strahm

One of the newer students of the class, having joined just under a year ago. He has a passionate love for rock, hoping to one day hit it big in the music industry He is very friendly and social person, having formed a band as soon as he could. He even tried his hand at writing a few songs, though he leaves this to the other members of his band, prefering to play the guitar (Bass and normal) as loudly as possible.

He comes from a deeply religous familly, as shown by his name (Which he hates tremendously, having only managed to avoid being bullied by shortening it to "Zeke"). As such, he does, however reluctantly, attend church. This means that he is shunned by the higher echelon of the social ladder, as they see it as uncool. This dislike isn't mutual, as he is not one to hold grudges, generally being happy go lucky in his outlook.

He is stands at 6'1", and just slightly overweight, though this is more muscles than fat. His dark blonde hair is permenantly spiked wildly all over, in an attempt to uphold his rockish stage persona. He wears zip up hoodies that are almost never zipped up more than halfway, showing off his t-shirt, which usually bears some witty remark.

He is also openly Bisexual, though his parents aren't aware of this.
Edited by Frozen Smoke, Aug 5 2011, 09:34 AM.
V7 Stuff!

Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Frozen Smoke
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I guess if theres a bunch of bands, I might play a songwriter/poet type person. I might even write some songs if anyones interested in that.

Hmmm...

Jael Verissimo - a bubbly, endlessly energetic and relentlessly (Externally atleast) optimistic girl of portugese descent. Has a love of music, writing and languages, being nigh fluent in English and French, though a tinge of an accent remains. She is a Poet at heart, but is also a dabbling songwriter, though she (by her own admission) cannot sing to save her life.

Yeah, it's pretty rough, I''ll work on her!
V7 Stuff!

Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve!

Frozen Smoke
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
May 25 2011, 10:25 PM
Ms. Violetta Christina Angelique Lazula Raven Danya McCahn
A 5'11" blonde girl with one blue eye and one green/purple eye (yes, both colors. In one eye). Her hair, while naturally blond, has streaks of blue and black in it. She wears heavy makeup and dresses up in a gothic lolita fashion which clearly violates the dresscode, but because it meshes so well with her practically perfect body, the faculty seems to let her get away with it. She's fairly admonishing and downright caustic towards many people, but has a natural flair about her that makes her beloved by nearly all. She hates sports, but is secretely good at just about any sport she tries her hand at if she can bear to lower herself down to such a level. I'm thinking she'll probably be into anime, parkour, video games of many sorts (which she'll be amazing at, of course), and she might have a natural talent in playing the Harpsichord. Because fuck pianoes.

Thoughts/comments/praise/worship?
You had me at gothic, good sir.

If she needs a BF (Current or Ex), Zeke would tap that!
V7 Stuff!

Frozen Smoke
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
It's Pg.3 IaZardo :P

Jael would probably chat to him every now and again, because she talks to EVERYONE now and again. She's talkative like that. Hell, if he's (In a radical break from nerd tradition) attractive, she will mercilessly flirt and tease him every now and again.

If you meant character wise then he sounds pretty cool, but I've got nothing really to say ATM. Sorry.
V7 Stuff!

Frozen Smoke
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Super Llama
May 30 2011, 09:32 PM
Also, I'm looking for a friend or two for Hiro, and possibly a guy for her to crush on, so if anyone wants to suggest anything that'd be awesome.
If you want a crush who sends out a few mixed signals, I'm sure Zeke'd find her cute as all hell! If not, He's friendly with pretty much everyone, so he can be a normal friend if you'd like!
V7 Stuff!

Frozen Smoke
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Rightyho peoples, I have decided to change, merge and generally screw around with alot of the ideas that I did have rolling around, to make a new character, who feels a lot more realistic, and I hope will generally a lot of fun to write!

Meet James "Jimmy" Johnson.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Well, thats all I've thought about for now, but I'd really like some feedback if anyone feels up to wading through it!

Oh, and I plan on expanding on his past and personality a lot more before pregame!
V7 Stuff!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply