Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,673 Views)
Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ * ]
Time to try my hand at this and see how it rolls. (Also, bluh, this thing isn't liking the acute accented e for some reason. >_>)

Posted Image

Renee Quincey Valentine: Singer, songwriter, general music enthusiast. She isn't pinned down to a single style or genre. She really just goes with what she likes, and is very interested in forming her own band. She's recruited her cousin (against his will) for that purpose. Renee suffers from Bipolar II disorder. Generally she suffers a hypo-manic episode for around a week followed by a longer and much more severe major depressive episode. (This assumes she goes without treatment for the whole period.) When she's in her hypo-manic episode, she's much more energetic and creative than usual and considers those episodes to be her major inspiration periods for creating music and lyrics. Additionally, she's beginning to indicate signs of hyper-sexuality during her hypo-manic periods. Although she appears very cheery during those times, she can be very irritable as well and will throw violent tantrums when she doesn't get her way. Following the hypo-manic episodes, she experiences depressive episodes as well. During her depressive episodes, she loses all interest in formerly fun activities, becomes very angry and irritable at people for the tiniest reasons, and she finds life cold and empty. She experiences deep sadness and anxiety, any wrongs she's done adding crippling guilt to her symptoms. She's treated with Lithium and antidepressants. Aside from the Bipolar disorder, she also has a romantic infatuation with her cousin. She's much happier and more stable when he's around, and she spends her time away from him in a sadder mood.

Overall: She's a creative musician, has bipolar disorder but it's not too terribly bad (when medicated), and she wants her cousin. =D

Posted Image

Seth Edward Lawson: Renee's cousin. Medieval weaponry enthusiast, dark ages enthusiast, general knight-stuff enthusiast, guitarist in his cousin's band. Seth likes swords, and axes, and pole-arms, and armor, and knights, and cool horses, and other middle/dark ages things. He's no general history buff, but that period of history appeals to him like nothing else. Aside from the history, he is also an avid fan of the mythology. Swords and sorcery, dragon-slaying, kings and kingdoms all speak to him. His cousin jokes that he was born in the wrong century. Sometimes, he agrees. He has friends, and isn't shy at all, but he doesn't really relate to anyone his age. He wishes he could be a knight, ride around in armor and save maidens and whatnot. He's a little disappointed that he can't. So he makes due with his other passion. That is: he enjoys talking to and meeting with girls. The thing is, he's noticed Renee's interest in him. And strangely, he finds himself interested in her as well. He isn't entirely sure how he feels about that.

Overall: Medieval stuff lover, guitarist, likes girls, wants his cousin but is conflicted about it.

That's 2 of 4 right now. But these two I intend to work as a pair, so that's all for now.
Edited by Lord_Shadow, May 8 2011, 10:37 PM.
Proud Member of the Trans-Dimensional/Temporal Police Department... or a fugitive from justice evading them. Take your pick.

Fanning the flames of war since two topics ago. And loving every minute of it. *EVIL SMILE*

The Present
Spoiler: click to toggle

The Past

The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ * ]
Concept update time has come. Also, possible introduction of the other two concepts at a later date, if I'm not too lazy. =P /takes too long to do this

On a side note, if anyone wants some DECON— I mean constructive criticism/feedback on their concepts, shoot me a PM and I promise to get back to you in 30 years or your life refunded! (But seriously, I'll try really hard to get 'er done. RL stuff saps my time but there's no reason that should stop me when it doesn't stop others.)

Revy

Seth

Also if anyone wants to join/be recruited for Revy's band or be a current/future girlfriend for Seth that's definitely something that I'm wanting to make happen.
Edited by Lord_Shadow, Jul 2 2011, 08:56 PM.
Proud Member of the Trans-Dimensional/Temporal Police Department... or a fugitive from justice evading them. Take your pick.

Fanning the flames of war since two topics ago. And loving every minute of it. *EVIL SMILE*

The Present

The Past

The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply