Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,107 Views)
Casey the Undead
Member Avatar
Let's go where eagles dare
[ *  *  * ]
Alda Abbate: Paulo Silva's sister, who kept her mother's name and dislikes anything having to do with her Father. Similarly, she finds her brother ridiculous and stupid for idolizing the man, but still tries to maintain a healthy relationship with him.

Alda, in contrast to her UFC-wannabe brother, took a more literary approach to life, becoming immersed in Slam Poetry. However she's a less-than-adequate poet (she sucks, basically), something she'd rather die than admit. She's made a weak attempt at becoming an internet star, uploading her poetry and rap to YouTube, with weak results.

Appearance wise, she'll probably be a little chunky, and more on the tall side. She has long black hair with red streaks, which look horrendous because she tried to do them herself.

Alda's a real work in process, and I don't really have much of an identity for her, but I do want her to be a lot of sass and talk without much action to back it up. All of the bitch and none of the bang.

Ciara Littleton: Blonde hair, blue eyes, short stature, and mostly attractive appearance, at first glance Ciara is everything you'd expect from a stereotypical dumb blonde. She has mediocre grades, isn't the best at understanding big concepts, and gets easily angry or frustrated. She's a cheerleading, pop-music loving, soap-opera addicted Vouge-aholic. However, there's more to Ciara than meets the eye. Specifically, Ciara is a closet nerd.

After her brother introduced her to Halo at a young age, Ciara found something she was brilliant at- video games. Name the game and she's tired it- although she does have more of a thing for first person shooters with mainstream names. Ciara's not necessarily embarrassed about her inner-nerd as much as she doesn't really think it matters. She's not really into the whole "social hierarchy" thing. She likes what she likes, and doesn't understand why that's bad.

Ciara's overly perky and nice, and a total gossip, but she's also devotedly loyal to her close friends. She's a little more fleshed out as a character, but she's pretty much just an idea at this point too.

And finally A BOY. Because I've only ever written girls so far. Which is...a little sad. But I have no ideas for him yet, except for his sex. So yaaaaay. EDIT: Okay I lied. Ideas are cropping up. I'm thinking a graffiti artist who's pissed off at the idea that art could be considered vandalism. Semi-activist for artistic rights. Outside of the "vandalism" he's a pretty decent kid, with good grades. No idea's for appearance, or ethnicity, but I'm thinking Ian Valmont for a name.
Edited by Casey the Undead, May 8 2011, 11:12 PM.
It's hard to get ahead when half your friends are dead!

V4 Characters:

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey the Undead
Member Avatar
Let's go where eagles dare
[ *  *  * ]
I have the sudden urge to make a saxophone player with a love for fantasy. Why? Because I don't write boys enough, damnit. (And because my friend had a Legend of Zelda nerdgasm on the train and inspired me completely.)

That being said, from what I can take from this thread, every "band" seems to be modern bands. Is there a school band? Like, trumpets, oboes, flutes, nerds, spit valves, stupid hats? Because I think it's a good way to have a ton of musicians without having about 45 different rock bands.

That also being said, since we're in the really early stages of character planning here, I honestly have very little to say about most of the characters. My only thing is to be careful to not build your character entirely around one small thing. A disability or a quirk does not a character make.

But yeah, a marching band would be a cool idea, I think. If anyone would be willing to be a total nerd with me.
It's hard to get ahead when half your friends are dead!

V4 Characters:

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply