Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,085 Views)
Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
My concepts are really bare-bones so far, but I'll try and flesh them out by the time v5 pregame starts.

Isaac Bright: Competitive target shooter, pacifist except in extreme cases where it's his life or the other person's. Hates SOTF on principle and only associates with people who don't watch it.

Mark Kent: Aspiring pro wrestler, scholastic freestyle wrestler, looks down on "yard-tards" and follows TV pro wrestling quite a bit. Is very annoyed at people derisively telling him that pro wrestling isn't real, as he knows damn well it isn't. Well aware of SOTF, but doesn't particularly like it; thinks that bloodshed is much more fun when it's fake.

Ronny Wise: The omega nerd. Very fat, scraggly neckbeard, smells like burnt cheese, rarely seen without a fedora. Loves anime, Warhammer, and video games. Very few (if any) friends. He's also a smug dick who thinks he looks cooler and has better interests than everyone else.
Edited by Sean, Sep 10 2011, 12:32 AM.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

And the masses will look upon him and weep at the beauty of it all.

Quote:

[19:25] Hallucinogenic: it's not like i wanna put my anus on parade

Quote:

04:26MimiOH
04:26MimiTHAT'S LESS BAD
04:27MimiI THOUGHT SHE HAD TO JERK OFF MONKEYS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
Alright, edited to fit.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

Quote:

Quote:

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
For the love of god, do not give one of your characters the last name Roxas, that's like naming her Lyn Sephiroth. I get that it's a legitimate Tagalog surname but it's also the name of a Kingdom Hearts character with a lot of fangirls.
Edited by Sean, Sep 18 2011, 07:40 PM.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

Quote:

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply