Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,722 Views)
VinnyMcQ
Member Avatar
Has all the balls
[ *  *  * ]
Throwing me two quid in, for sure I'll be doing a performance poet from a poor family, if only cos I have to something with some self insert references every time. I'm gonna have a player as well,from as soon as it is practical, either me self insert poet of some sort of upper class philosophical twathead who deserves his eventual fate. I probs wont do a lass
I'm not as awesome as this song makes out
I'm angry, underweight and sketching out
I'm building bonfires on my vanities and doubts
To get warm just like everybody else

Quote:

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VinnyMcQ
Member Avatar
Has all the balls
[ *  *  * ]
Measuring Stick

Always great to see new handlers coming in with ideas however, we are very big on realism here and a character like this is not going to fly. Someone like this would have been institutionalised and has all the markings of a pre-made player. While characters who end up playing are part of the gig here the joy is seeing them snap in game, not come in already crazy.

This concept needs major work to even be considered rather than flat out denied

Quote:

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

VinnyMcQ
Member Avatar
Has all the balls
[ *  *  * ]
I don't have anything more specific than a gimmick at the minute, which is I want a character to be a magician, obvs not a pro but someone with experiance at close up sleight of hand, charisma etc etc. My issue is, not being one myself (and magicians being very secretive by nature as to how they do things) will it look realistic enough for me to say my character is doing a trick of some sort without going through the process of how its done, seeing as I do not know?

Of course not anything big like houdini or a vegas show but just card tricks, coin tricks and stuff like that

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply