Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,776 Views)
Acelister
Member Avatar
Ask me about Transformers The Movie Abridged!
[ *  *  * ]
Right, I'm mainly posting this to get the concept out there and so force my mind to grow and better it. I floated this idea in another thread back in February when I was asking how far I could take his language.

---

Max 'Hans' Casson, a Neo-Nazi white supremacist with a short temper. His parents are normal parents, doing the best job that they can do - sadly without NetNanny on their computer. Max heard the term 'Nazi' at a young age and thought a cool nickname would be 'Maxi Nazi'. Upon reading about the Nazi movement, he decided a better sounding nickname would be Hans. After months of badgering, his parents decided to go along with this 'phase'.

He mainly sticks to verbal abuse - which in Seattle he has plenty of targets for his non-white diatribes. He wants tattoos but knows school policy against 'images of hate', although that's not what he sees the Nazi symbol as. Regularly writes 'White Power' along his arms of the backs of his hands, using a pen. Uses his dad's weights at home, so has muscles but is too short to appear threatening with them at 5'5".

---

There. For now. Of course it needs a lot more to get into Pre-game, but now I've typed it I'll be able to think about it more. Like revising for a test is easier if you write it down as you learn it.
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

V4

Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply