Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,131 Views)
Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I tend, as others might have noticed, to play with Dostoevsky type characters--ideas wearing human shells. I think I've shaken this off somewhat--SotF has helped with that--but in general that's still what I work with. I'm also hesitant to start designing as there's been talk about how many characters will be allowed per handler in the next version. That said I've got a few ideas.

Edward Alexandros: A talented, somewhat pompous actor who I have terrific, ham-laden plans for once he hits SotF proper. Probably going to be the most athletic of my characters, as well as the most high-strung.

Ryan Caloin: My attempt at a self-insert. We'll see how well he does. I'm not very good at describing myself, but I guess he'd be somewhat nerdy, counseling, perhaps arrogant. Probably going to get the most play in pre-game, as I'm going to need to take some time to figure out exactly how to write him.

Olivia Luz: Olivia's the character I'm having the most trouble developing, but also the one I keep coming back to. She's thin and somewhat weak, as she spends most of her time indoors playing with her computer. She's incredibly antisocial and doesn't tend to like people very much as a rule--she has trouble empathizing. Depending on how much pre-game she gets that could go in an interesting direction.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply