Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,759 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, my concepts so far:

Miranda Millers: I think this is one you guys have heard by now. XD

She's basically your standard "bitchy popular girl" type. Tries to be fashionable, mean to less "popular" girls, rich and so on. But she's also hella neurotic. I'm thinking that she's kind of a perfectionist type who tries to make herself look like the girl who has everything and is generally awesome, who could be having an anxiety attack while keeping a smile and mocking the "weird" "uncool" girls. I might actually write her with a mild anxiety disorder of some kind, or possibly hint that her perfectionist, "elitist" attitude being linked to her family in some way (parental pressures?) to explain it.

Her perfectionism also extends to little ways, as well. For example, despite saying that she despises anime and Japanese stuff, and mocks people who do all the time? She's a weeaboo deep down. Seriously. In fact, this is how I got the general personality down for her (I remember ranting about stereotypes in chat, once, saying that it's okay if your character fills a "niche", just do something interesting with it, one of the examples being a bitchy popular girl who acts like she hates anime but secretly loves the shit out of it).

Another thing about her I'm toying with is to make her a closeted lesbian. Like she tried to make herself "look" straight by dating various boys in the past, only for it to backfire in some way. But I'm thinking that she eventually came to terms with it before pre-game started and over the course of it get some character development by coming out in some way, to see where it goes.

Overall: Bitchy-but-secretly-neurotic-and-perfectionistic popular girl who is secretly obsessed with anime and might be a lesbian.

(no name just yet!)- Okay, here's an idea that might be controversial, so I need help on it. I'm thinking of making a character with a disability, specifically deaf-muteness.

Nothing's really concrete with her, so I'm open to suggestions on how she should be written, if at all. I have a number of questions that need answering about her disability, actually. For example, how bad does a disability have to be before she can't go to a public school? What ways of helping her would a school have? Would she be able to go on a school trip, and under what conditions? How would people react to her on the campus? Is there anything else I should know about writing someone with this condition?

Overall, I'm just toying with making a character with a disability, just to stretch my writing skills a bit. It would be an interesting thing to write about, if I can manage keeping her realistic and not make the disability her main character trait.

(also doesn't have a name just yet)- Like many other handlers I've noticed, I'm thinking of making a steampunk/Neo-Victorian character, as well.

Admittedly it came from a joke when talking to someone in private suggesting we should make steampunk people, saying "If they flip out over the amount of anime people this version, will they flip out over steampunk people NEXT version?" or something along those lines. XD

So yeah. Possibly steampunk person in the works. They might also be a musician in some way, as well (possibly in a band?).

Gah! Are those really the only ideas I can think of right now? Surely I can pull more shit out of my ass soon. XD

But yeah. If you have any tips on how to write these well or have ideas on what to do with them, please tell me! I'm open!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

@Kamikins: Ah, good old bitchy popular girls, those are a must-have for a school like this. I happen to know several so-called popular girls at my school like this: they're the queen bee of their clique, yet one of them is a massive Pokemon fan, with hundreds of collectors items and all the games and cards and stuff like that. I can see how it would be different at an American school, since not everyone would be as accepting of a bitchy girl like Miranda being obsessed with anime, since it's a somewhat less acceptable mainstream hobby over there? Anyway, have you got any plans for who's gonna be in her bitch-clique?

Well, in a way, it's... kind of unacceptable to be obsessed with anime. I don't know about Aussies (though I do remember as a child that anime was everywhere in Australia, and each morning I'd watch things like Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Dragonball Z before heading off to school), but the stereotype in at least America is one of two things; you're a) a frothing fangirl who keeps yelling about "bishies" and catgirls, and can't talk for two minutes without using a Japanese word, or b) a loser who doesn't go outside very often and watches only hentai featuring small children, and is generally a creepy, perverted loser. Of course, it's not a "BURN TO DEATH" thing for most people in America, but it's kind of a ":/" thing for some people.

But it's not just an American thing; it's also generally a Miranda thing as well. I'm sorry, I must use a trope term and link here, but Miranda is supposed to, in a way, be a Stepford Smiler. She kind of has a bad habit of trying to make herself look like the role of "the girl who is better than you and will let everyone know", when in actuality she's actually a girl with a few issues about how people view her (for whatever reason), who just wants to sit down and watch some anime, and the whole idea of being that bitchy popular girl is, although she won't admit it even to herself, stressing her out. As I said, she's supposed to be kind of a perfectionist, and if she slips up the facade at all, it's over; she won't be the alpha bitch anymore. To her, even having a "geeky" interest known will somehow damage that image!

So, generally, she's supposed to be one of those people who act like confident, arrogant assholes to cover up their own issues with self-image, and ironically she would be a lot more well-liked if she was just some girl who didn't try to make herself look like the alpha bitch. She apparently thinks that playing that role is the only way for people to like her, even though, again, ironically she'd be more well-liked if she didn't play it up.

.... Annnnnnnd I just realized she sounds a bit like a female version of V3's Warren Pace. *Hopefully* I can write her in a way that doesn't seem like a rip-off or something along those lines. O_o

As for the clique question, not yet! The only connection she has right now is Mr. Creepy, a.k.a. Byron Marsh. She... doesn't like him. XD

@ Tre- Ah, thank you!

So, probably not completely deaf, but more that she can't hear some things but can others? Seems reasonable enough. And I should keep note of those things, as well. Maybe on a few occasions allude to the things you described, both in posts and in her profile. Like hint at her needing to sit at the front, and the fact that they'd be keeping an eye on her on the trip.

It's probably not going to be her only character trait, so don't worry guys. I'm thinking of her being kind of a disability rights activist, and generally into activism. Another thing I'm toying with is giving her some kind of "sporty" interest. No, definitely not parkour, martial arts, gun training, or anything like that. I personally feel like you need to look at basic school sports teams and things like that first before you look at things like that; after all, not only are school sports more common, but they can give a pretty good physical advantage somewhere along the line of those cliches. I'm thinking either cheerleading or wrestling team, but I need to do some quick research to see what the rules are about students with disabilities and sports teams before I add it in first. So, away I go to check it out!

... Ah, just checked to see that "The DDA states that it's against the law for schools to discriminate against a child for a reason related to their disability. This includes school sports. Schools and Local Education Authorities should make 'reasonable adjustments' to their premises, policies and procedures where they disadvantage disabled pupils." (source) This also says pretty much the same thing, as well. So as long as I stay reasonable with it, like most characters, I should be fine in that area. XD

Anyways, thanks again Tre. I should save what you said somewhere and use it as a reference when I write her profile or something. XD

Also, I now have an idea where to go with steampunk person!

Alexandra "Alex" Anderson- A girl with a fondness for steam punk, and science fiction in general. She's always had a bit of a fascination with Victorian times, actually. So, anyways, she's a science fiction and steampunk nerd. She's an online roleplayer, and currently is a member of a steampunk RP. She plays as a character named "Jackie Ripper", who, surprisingly enough, isn't a serial killer of any kind.

She's also a bit of a law nut, and wants to get some kind of job based around law enforcement in some way (most likely a lawyer). She finds the idea of laws and such to be a lot more interesting than how a lot of people see them. So yes, law nut.

I originally wanted her to be a member of a band of some kind, but after a bit of thinking, and after seeing what Casey had to say on the matter, I'm willing to go with the marching band idea. Lord knows we need a marching/school band. It sounds like a fun idea!

As far as personality goes, she's a little on the "fiery" side in regards to temperament, in that she does get angry easily, but she's overall actually pretty friendly otherwise, with a fair amount of energy to her. She's not popular, but she's not a loner either. She probably has a few friends with similar interests, obviously.

So overall: Alex is a steampunk and general science fiction nerd who roleplays online and loves laws. And I might decide to have her be on the school band.

What do you think?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I made Alex and Miranda in Facemaker!

Posted Image

Here's Alex. I'm not too fond of this one for some reason. So I might make another.

Posted Image

Miranda, on the other hand, turned out fine!

If you don't know who these people are, Miranda's character description is on the first page, while Alex's is here.

Oh, speaking of Miranda!

How many bitchy popular girls are here overall? Because we were discussing this topic in chat a while back. Something about a bitch clique? Yeah. There seems to be a fair amount of said type of character this version. Are there any more popping up that we don't know about? XD

On another note, I do have a name, personality, and such in mind for hearing impaired girl. I'm not going to post a character description or change my sig for her just yet, but I'll give you a name. It's Lana Torres. So yeah, she's starting to form too now!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, I might as well add my two cents on various people!

Rosie- .... IS HE GOING TO HALLUCINATE THAT HIS HORSE IS TELLING HIM TO KILL PEOPLE? : D

Now on a serious note. It does sound like an interesting concept! I don't think there have been many horse fans in SOTF, actually. And I believe having an animal injured can be just as traumatic as having a human loved one injured, especially if you happen to be riding said animal at the time. So! I'm actually kind of interested in seeing him in action, especially since it seems like a unique concept!

Though one question, to be honest, mostly because I'm curious; it broke his back? How severe was it, and does he suffer any effects to this day? Like paralysis or anything like that? Just out of curiosity.

Otherwise, seems like a good concept to me!

Doc- First, let's start with Garrett. Seems like a solid concept. What kind of "over-emotional", though? Was it the "RAWR HATE YOU" kind of over-emotional, or was it the "I'm just a little cry-baby please hold me. T_T" kind of over-emotional? Believe it or not, there is a difference. Also, how exactly did he get into stoicism? As in, how did he find out about it? Did he learn about it online or in a book? Was it just a decision he made one day after a particularly bad case of being emotional, that he was going to try not to express it, and later found out that there was an actual philosophy based around it? Again, I'm curious! He seems like an interesting concept, and it's good that you have a basic idea of it.

Now Alfred. Yet another question: what exactly made his parents decide to put him in public school? You said something about his mother's condition, but what lead up to the decision to put him in public school? Was it financial reasons caused by the treatment for her condition? The realization that he needed to socialize and not depend on them? His bothering them about it? It's kind of an important detail, after all! He seems like he'll fit in nicely with the other kids at this school, seeing as for whatever reason most of them tend to be musicians. Maybe depending on whether or not the school is particularly well-known for its music program like it was suggested earlier in the thread, that could be part of his explanation why he got transferred to a public school?

And now Karen: she seems like a normal teenage girl, to be honest. I know a lot of girls like her. This isn't bad! Many teenage girls like to go out and have fun with their buddies. Again, another musician for our school full of musicians, as well. As for the dance topic, I don't know as much as others likely are, but I'll tell you what I know; she should be fairly flexible, especially if it's ballet. Even if it isn't, she should be fairly lean and flexible regardless. It's also very strict; you don't kid around in dance class. A lot of teachers will yell at you very easily. I know this because I was in dance class very briefly in elementary (key word being "briefly"). What kind of dance is it? Has she dabbled in various styles? That way we can give more details on this topic.

Also, just a quick note; don't assign ages just yet! There will be a class of students that will only be selected around the time that applications open. Nowadays they tend to be seniors on their end-of-school trips. So wait until apps open and the school and age group are announced before you decide how old are they.

Sunny Dee- First off, let's start with the gamer guy fangirl! She has a fetish for gamer nerds? Because it sure sounds like it. But regardless; she seems like your standard "gamer chick" character. Overall she seems like the standard "got into gaming because a boyfriend was into it" backstory for these sorts of characters. However! I'm interested in seeing how her hardcore tournament player fetish plays itself out. Maybe she has a pre-game thread where she ends up fangirling over a player? That would be amusing. "So... can I play with YOUR joystick? : D". So, it's another character I actually want to see in action.

On the dirty dancer, one detail honestly confuses me; she's into burlesque and pole dancing, but doesn't want to be sexualized? Is it because she wants to desexualize the concept of pole dancing (I'm aware of people doing it for athletic reasons rather than sexual reasons)? Or is it like a "guilty pleasure" "don't want people to know I'm into that" sort of thing, especially since teenage boys will be hormonal?

Also, don't worry too much about writing characters into tropes. To be honest, I do it all the time. Just don't make them a flat trope! Instead, be all "Hey, what haven't we seen yet with this trope?" when you're deliberately writing a trope.

Droppy- Yay huge bitches!

I think Jamie and Miranda will do fine together, actually. Maybe once pre-game starts I should set up an official thread calling out ALL the bitchy popular girls. ALL OF THEM. And then they can be bitchy and popular together. Hooray for girl posses!

Little- HONK HONK, MOTHERFUCK- *is killed*

But, I'm kind of interested in seeing a Juggalo. I don't know much about the subculture, though. Does he wear the make-up a good portion of the time (which I doubt, but it needs asking)? If so, has he ever gotten in any kind of dress code problems because of it especially since in some areas juggalos are erroneously thought of as a gang, and thus juggalo/ICP/Psychopathic Records paraphernalia is occasionally banned in schools? Or does he only do it when hanging around his juggalo family? Just asking!

So yeah. Stopping there for the moment. I don't know who else I want to comment on, so ask me if you want my commentary. Sorry for asking so many questions as well. It's just my way of showing interest, you know? XD
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, final concept!

Lana Torres- From a young age, Lana had suffered from congenital hearing loss, as a result of premature birth. While she was sickly as an infant, in the present day suffers few effects aside from said hearing problems. She can hear conversations and simple noises fine, but from certain distances and pitches she has difficulty hearing. As a result of her condition, her parents were often protective of her, and were often worried she was going to get hurt. However, she has always had an interest in sports and physical activity, and always wanted to participate in such things. In the present day highschool era, she eventually convinced her parents to let her on the school wrestling team, much to her joy. Another childhood interest she has is yo-yos. Yes, yo-yos. She loves showing off her tricks to people.

Also, lately she's been getting into furry fandom. No, she doesn't draw artwork, wear fursuits, or anything like that. She's new to the fandom, as noted. Oh, and she doesn't get off to animals either. However, she does love stories about anthropomorphic animals. I'm toying with giving her a fursona, but I haven't settled on what kind of animal it should be (I'm trying to think of an animal that suits her, preferably something a little more obscure for furry fandom but something that totally screams her).

As a result of her condition, she's into activism. Mostly disability rights, but she also identifies as a feminist, and supports other causes besides those two. She's a bit of an activism junkie, overall. She has a vague passing interest in writing, and although it's not one of her main interests nor does she consider herself any good, she at least enjoys it.

Personality-wise, she has a fairly determined streak, and always wants to "prove" herself to others. However, it can mean that she gets frustrated easily, and could easily make stupid decisions because of it. She's a bit on the quiet side, but will talk to others and does have friends, mostly those who share her interests. Overall, she tends to dislike having other people see her as weak or helpless, and it does indeed irritate her. As one might expect, she's a bit of a tomboy type, and loves sporty things.

So, thoughts? As I said like... on the first page, this is the character concept I REALLY need help on, mostly to make sure that I'm portraying her hearing condition and whatnot okay. XD

Also, if you'd like, critique on my other two! Alex is here and Miranda is here. Lana's the main one I need help on, but I wouldn't mind it if you gave me input on those two as well. ^_^;
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Personally, no offense Decoy, but I happen to agree with Tre. She does sound a bit too much like Charlene (the bisexuality, focus on attractiveness, strong athletic ability, and frat girl behavior is what makes me think this). Maybe scale down on the party girl and attractive parts, and focus elsewhere? Like, what does she like to do? We know she's a party girl and a female frat boy from your description, okay. But she's a tomboy? What sports is she into? How did she get so good? Does she practice sun-up and sun-down, the second she has free time? How does she interact with other students? Is she nice to them, a royal bitch, someone who minds her own business? Does she do well at school? How does she see the world? What does she like to do besides party and play sports? Remove the partygirlness, athletic ability, and bisexuality, and what else is there? What makes her different from Charlene?

Overall, I'd like less focus on her looks, as well. Personally, what I do when I make a character, most of the time I just state what they look like and let other characters and handlers decide if said character is attractive or not, since it is very often subjective. What I consider attractive (glasses with nice frames that suit the face, for example) may not be what other people and characters consider attractive, and same goes here. So, you could just say what she looks like, and let us decide whether or not she's cute. It's okay to make an attractive character! Just don't focus on it so much when making a female character. It'll effect how you write her. Instead, focus on her personality traits first, then decide what she looks like. In addition, avoid saying that a female character is "one of the most attractive". As I noted, what others consider attractive is subjective. Also, there are probably going to be plenty of characters, both male and female, that could easily be attractive as well. Calling a character "would have been the single most attractive girl at school" ignores that there are also likely going to be other characters that would be considered "nice pickings". It may just be my weird hatred of hyperbole/exaggeration (as you guys found out in chat a while back). But, overall don't focus on her looks. Again, it's actually okay if she's fairly attractive, just don't make it one of her "key draws". It'll ruin her character in the long run, trust me.

So! I recommend not putting so much focus on the "Charlene" elements, and focus on traits that will make her noticeably different in comparison. Maybe she's a nerd? A drama geek? Yet another band geek? An activist? A member of the student council? Just an athlete, who mainly identifies as one and wants guys to recognize it? It's up to you. There's a great many ways you could avoid "expy" territory, and they're as wide as the ocean.

I'm sorry if I came off as harsh. I'm just trying to help, you know? My main advice is to think about her aside from her looks, partying, bisexuality, and athletic ability, and think about who else she is. Again, what makes her stand out differently from Charlene? It's all questions that needed to be asked, is all.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Minor update:

I may be retooling Alex Anderson a bit in the future. She as a concept doesn't resonate to me as much as the other two. So, there might be some changes, both minor and major.

This includes:

-A name change! I was fond of the name Alexandria 'Alex" Anderson... until I remembered that there was a Hellsing character with a similar name. Seriously. This is like the time I accidentally named a character after a real life football player without realizing it. Only, though, I don't watch football, but I've seen Hellsing. So, the first time it was just "lolol" the second it was all "INEXCUSABLE! How could you forgot about him?", especially since I'm a weeaboo who likes Hellsing, as noted. So! There's a good chance I'll be changing her name before her profile comes up. Keeping the name Alex, but her last name will be the part changed. I'm fond of the initials A.A., so it'll most likely be something starting with an A. Why does this matter to me? Because I don't want to seem like a rip-off. Simple.

-An idea of who the "Jackie Ripper" character is. This isn't too much of a retool as much as it is an expansion. Jackie Ripper, as noted in her first character description, is an character she likes to RP as online. No, she is not a serial killer, as I said earlier. Jackie Ripper is an amateur detective in a steampunk/alternate history RP, reflecting Alex's interest in law enforcement in the real world. No, there will not be any "roleplays-in-a-roleplay" with Alex's love as writing as her. At most, there will be a one-shot about her writing about Jackie (I have at least two basic ideas on how it would go, trust me). Otherwise, it's an amusing character quirk that probably won't effect other characters as much as I made it sound. Overall, I think just a one-shot would be funny in parodying/satirizing things I've noticed in my experience as an RPer, though.

-Changing her appearance. As I noted earlier, I wasn't fond of the Facemaker I made of her. And from what I have of her profile's appearance section, I'm not too fond of it right now either. So, I may be fiddling around with her appearance a bit. It won't be something too silly and ridiculous, obviously

Those are the main things I know I'll be changing so I can enjoy her more. There might be more changes in the final product. Just an update in advance.

Decoy- Or She Cleans Up Nicely, right? Now I have the urge to suggest that someone should give her a makeover in a thread somewhere along the lines, just for laughs. *is killed for making a second trope reference in this thread and suggesting a makeover thread* XD

I apologize again. As I said, just trying to help. To be honest, whenever I make a character, if I can't figure out what else they like, I just give them a "random silly interest" and expand on it as I finish the rest of the profile. Examples include Aileen and her love of 90s music, Chase and her weird crushing on people while being all shy and awkward about it, Lana and her yo-yos and to a lesser extent her furry fandom, Sidney and her knitting, and probably others I missed. It's the only thing I know to suggest when coming up with interests other than things you initially think up of, and it's probably not a good method. But it's worth a shot sometimes, no?

Hmmm... about the kid with deaf parents. As I noted earlier, I do have a character in v5 who suffers from hearing loss herself, as noted. I did go into a bit of research about the topic. Actually, a bit? I've been researching on and off since v4 pre-game. I don't know about what would happen in the scenario where a kid was raised with parents with hearing loss while having good hearing themselves, but I do know that in some cases of children with hearing loss (usually from birth), they do tend to have speaking problems and may take longer to learn how to speak. So, it does vaguely make sense. However, there is a good chance he'll have influence from friends, teachers, other caretakers, and so on, so his adoptive parents wouldn't be the only one in his life. There's also a good chance that he'll know ASL as well. What are his thoughts on the topic of his parents?

Condor- Hmmmm... not to sound racist or anything, but just a warning in advance; a lot of handlers feel skeptical when they see a Japanese and/or anime loving character be submitted. The reason why is because a lot of handlers feel there is too many of them, to put it simply. This does not mean that she'll be denied on the spot, just that some handlers may brush her off just on basis. The Japanese student trope has indeed been done well however, as seen with Eiko Haraguchi (who is actually one of my favorite characters in v4), and personally, I feel you shouldn't be discourage if people avoid your character on basis. I do see her being adorable once we see her in action, though, and she seems like someone who will REALLY break once she gets to the island. There will most likely be an anime club, rest assured! As I said, anime-loving characters are fairly common, and there will probably be plenty of friends for her, and plenty of club-mates as well.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
On second thought, I have decided not to put Alex Ripley, Lana Torres, and Miranda Millers into v5. I will be continuing to pre-game with them, however, I have decided to replace them with three completely different concepts for v5 itself. I will shortly write up their profiles.

These three concepts are much more interesting, much more well-developed, and much more interesting to write on the island. As I said, I will continue to pre-game with the current three, mostly to not interfere with prior planning, but they will not appear in v5.

Who are these three new concepts? Well...

Alicia Gordon

A cynical young woman. The reason why she's so cynical was because of a tragedy in her youth. You see, a friend of the family had repeatedly sexually abused her. When she found out he had killed 1000000 girls before, she was worried he was going to kill her next. So she brought out a chainsaw and sliced him in half. It was ruled as self-defense, because she's twelve and she can't kill people with a chainsaw at that age. To this day, she spends most of her time sitting on the street corner, smoking. She likes piano and My Little Pony. The latter makes her cry because she doesn't have any friends.

She is perfectly prepared for the island because she is the biggest murderer who has ever murdered. However, she has a perfectly good target on her back because she's such a bitch.

As a result, she needs enemies. Loads of them.

Denny Bauer

He also has a messed up childhood. After his mother's death, his father became a paranoid alcoholic who was convinced that in 2012, the world was going to be invaded by aliens. So he taught his son all sorts of survival tactics, such as knife-fighting against a dog, places where you can break an arm, shooting down alien spaceships with just a NERF gun, and so on. The kid, thoroughly messed up by this ordeal, decided that it sucked to lose and started making fights in the halls at seven. His music teacher was the only one who cared, and kindly asked him to stop beating the kids to a pulp. His dad was all "Stupid music teacher", and tried to kill him, tripping on his knife because of an ill-placed rubber ducky which made him stab himself in the chest. Denny now has serious DID and has two different selves; of his self raised by his former music teacher, and his self raised by his deceased father. He hates anime and other geeky things because that's the way to making a good character in v5.

He needs friends. Maybe a few enemies.

Felicia Roux

She was a nice girl, up until she saw an orgy for the first time. At first she was horrified, then she was aroused and happily joined it because her friend asked her to. Since then, she has been a raging nymphomaniac. Every weekend, she goes off to party, get drunk, and get laid, with no repercussions, because she is a boss. Felicia has big boobs, the largest in school in fact, and she's thus one of the prettiest girls at school. She is notorious for being a major slut, and she has fucked almost all of the senior guys. Yes, even if you don't think your dude has slept with her, he has, he just won't admit it. Oh, and girls? You are not safe either. For she is bisexual, because that is how promiscuity works. Don't question it.

What she needs is people to sleep with.

So yeah. I will be uploading their profiles soon enough. They are much better than that geek Alex, that furry Lana, or that drama queen Miranda. You agree, trust me.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply