Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,739 Views)
Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didn’t steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
Failtasic handler here with a few concepts. And they are concepts in the roughest sense.

I <3 you guys~

The Gamer (Rock Band) Groupie: You know that hardcore gamer? The one that never lets you have fun playing Super Smash Brothers because the Wii is a "casual" gamers system and they can't stop going on about tiers? Well, this "casual" gamer dated one of those guys. It didn't last long, but she loved going to tournaments, so that part stuck. She is an hopeless fangirl over tournament caliber players.

But if you go home with her? You'll see that she has every major system out, plus some old ones. If you play a round with her? She'll probably smoke you: the girl is good enough to compete on that level herself. She just doesn't, and I'm not sure yet if it's because she's insecure or doesn't want go be there (because gaming makes her a bit vicious). And she has PSL for certian characters, and is not ashamed of this. Because why would you be?

The Dirty Dancer: When she was a kid, she was in ballet, and has been in some form of dancing all her life. In her eariler teens, she saw a special on burlesque and fell in love. At school, this means she's in either cheerleading or drill team, and is pretty good. Relatively popular, and yes, she likes that. But she's not very flirtatious, and actually has a just one of the guys vibe. She tries really hard not to be sexy.

Out of school, she goes to pole dancing class with her mother, has fancy risque costumes, and is a bit of a sex bomb when she dances (and period, if we're honest). Some of this bleeds into her dancing at school, but she'd deny it if it was mentioned. She wants to go to Vegas when she graduates to make a career of it, which her mother encourages and her father can't accept. It's tearing her a bit apart, so she's losing focus in school.

The "What Not To Do" (when you're making a student for SOTF): I am going to pick a trope and try to build a character using that as the foundation as my challenge this time. This is ill-advised, I know. TROPES ARE NOT CHARACTERS. (But that is how O.C. was born, so I've done it before?) I also know that said character will more than a mild interest in SOTF itself, though I'm not sure how I'll play that. I do know there'll be a few morality issues there, since they'll realise that yes, these are real kids being forced to fight to the death.

So any thoughts would be appreciated, thank you!
The Fallen Everdreamers

Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Egads You should be Cobra Commander
Sunny NO.
Egads But when you hit the moneyshot, you can yell "COOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAA"

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage
SenatorGoose is a sacred bond
SenatorGoose between a man, a woman and some shoes

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state
mib_fy9526I can name its Senatots

The New Doomed Kids

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply