Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,677 Views)
T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, I have three concepts I'm still throwing around in my head. I had two more at one point, but frankly... Meh.

Jade ??? - 17 year old drummer from a Metalcore band. Going out with the singer (Played by faceinabook), other band members are played by MK Kilmarnock, and... Well, we still need a guitarist.

Jasmine Tolle - 18 year old aspiring artist. Pacifist, but absolutely loves high school and Internet drama. Just accepted into the Art Institute of Chigago, and CalArts.

Travis Parker - An "updated" self insert. Basically invent a back-story so that his personality comes out to mine today, in contrast to Peter, who is who I was when I actually graduated high school. I also have plans with Lily for this one... You guys will just have to wait and see though.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Adding in my fourth idea.

[Unnamed] - Grew up on a farm a decent distance out of whatever city the school is from, traveled in at his parents wish. Wants to work on the farm for the rest of his life, doesn't see that much of a need for school. He dresses like a cowboy, without the accent. Smooth talker, a bit of a womanizer, more comfortable riding a horse than driving a car or on a bus. Possibly suspended for a stunt as such once, riding a horse into school and tying it off to the handicap parking sign. He needs a LOT of work.

Memories of those past:

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Cheshire42: As a mod over on Mini, it won't be an official critique, but I can go over that character with you over PM if you want. Also just as a heads up, this thread isn't for the long-form character submissions, just ideas, whether rough or fleshed out. It's cool that your characters are set so early, but putting the full submissions in this thread is a little much for most users to read all the way through. I mean, in certain characters the profiles ended up being 3000 words or more. If you submit stuff for the rest of your characters, give us the abridged here and hold onto those submission forms. :P

Memories of those past:

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Solomir
May 19 2011, 12:45 AM
Ninja'd you by a mile, Inky. The guitarist spot will be filled by Preston Miller a good friend of theirs who really wishes they'd sometimes do songs that weren't metalcore.

Well, unless Rick/Rose veto me. Travis said it would be okay....
Yeah, I probably should have edited that when Joe actually IMed me... A week ago now? Sorry Ben. :S

Memories of those past:

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Assuming Rosie's still in, then yes we do. Yourself, Myself, Joe, and Rose. This is gonna be a fun group to play.

Memories of those past:

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just feel the need to comment. Holy crap, we have a lot of musicians in this school. Maybe we should consider making it have a vocational music program to explain all the band members?

Memories of those past:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply