Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,051 Views)
banthesun
Member Avatar
I am but two years old, and a robot... It is hopeless.
[ *  *  * ]
The idea I've come up with is less for the character than the arc I intend him to occupy. Specifaclly, a party dude and casual drug user who gets involved in an event before before pregame, and is on his last chance coming in to the final year. Will he redeem himself in time to 'graduate', or will his highschool life go unresolved? Will he even make it to graduation?

Anywho, I'm looking for other party folk, be they mighty fine people, douchebags of the highest order, or anything in between, to be involved in either this event or to interact with him in the year ahead. If I'm interested in one of your concepts, I'll try and catch you on chat or PM and see if we can work something out.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply