Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,034 Views)
Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Rattlesnake: It's entirely possible to have someone miss a grade early on because of "late blooming"; you can shelve a "lost year" in early on without bending realism too badly (especially if they're in a private school environment at the time). One guy I know was in that position...he's about to become a full-blown math professor.

As far as characters go, I'm wrangling with some possibilities that verge a bit more on the "capable player" side of things. Not a pre-made player type (obviously), but while it's been fun to have more or less blundering idiots in the game, I'd like to have someone at least seriously trying to get through a round (though...presumably not the voluntary mass murdering sort). Something in the vein of Tyler Franklin, but with a bit more of an edge written in (Tyler somewhat pointedly didn't kill anyone...he just beat them up and robbed them). I'll need to work on some research, but I'm thinking a JROTC type (actually inspired by a character mentioned over in TV).

Then again, it might be fun to have a character who genuinely cracks on the island, though having them like that would require a well-developed catalyst in the first day or two. Again, research would be needed, but a proper mental breakdown could be interesting to roll with.
Characters:
David Anderson (deceased)
Tyler Franklin (deceased)
Bill Davis (not dead yet...but soon!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply