Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,671 Views)
Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really want to make an asshole. I haven't done someone on the "dark and dickish" side yet, and I reckon I could play it pretty well. So yeah, a jackass jock who wants everything. Might be a SotF fan.

And that sounds horrible once I put it down on paper. :T

Also this version I'm going to try to actually do something. Seriously. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm going to do it. Yeah.
B069 Ben Powell: That's a bout. Salute. Shake hands.
G052 Sapphire McLeod: The Youngest Was The Most Loved
G084 Eve Walker-Luther: The Prime Time Of Your Life

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Danielle Jason: Book lover, movie enthusiast, large ham. Slightly obsessive about Pokemon and SotF (a totally faux-reality show). Writes fan-fiction under the name of RosaIsMyWaifu. She also is part of the movie making club under director and screen writer. Has a slight crazy streak going with her. Once read every book in the fiction section of the library from start to finish two years ago. Her life goal is to become a film director or go into writing books for a living.
She looks like this:
Posted Image
Why yes she is from that defunct pokemon RP why do you ask?

Also probably is too close to Sarah in V4 so might need to change a thing or two. Hmm.

Jamie Regina: Bitch. Likes to piss certain people off and watch them react. Gets away with it because she actually doesn’t start the fighting, only makes them get so ticked off before attacking. And “girls don’t bully”, right? Still got suspended last year though on grounds of “accidently” breaking into someone else's locker. Is totally bored with school, although she likes doing legal studies for some reason. Also likes dressing up and shopping for jewellery. Looking like one thing while being another is a personal joke for her. Bit of a SotF fan as well for obvious reasons even though she knows it's real. Unsure what she'll look like, although I'll probably go for the obvious blonde and cute angle. OF COURSE.

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket

Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

How many bitchy popular girls are here overall? Because we were discussing this topic in chat a while back. Something about a bitch clique? Yeah. There seems to be a fair amount of said type of character this version. Are there any more popping up that we don't know about? XD

Posted Image

Well, I've got a bitch, and you've got a bitch.

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply