Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,681 Views)
D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a couple observations.

1) Yes, there are already way too many bands/musicians being thought up.

2) That doesn't mean we should work the entire v5 school around that. This is the CONCEPT thread. Half these students won't make it to pregame, let alone v5. Anyone remember the ten million drama students and great drama program and big school play that Bayview was supposed to have?
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
All names, characters, and personalities are subject to change or deletion:

JESSE ALSTON: He is a psychic black guy with an afro, which I'm pretty sure makes him the greatest character ever conceived by anyone. OK, he isn't REALLY psychic. But he does readings on the Seattle boardwalk to tourists and stuff on the weekends, and likes to think that he gets 'hunches' and stuff. Laid back, kinda weird guy, class clown type, has lots of friends but deliberately doesn't run in any particular crowd because he's all amazingly unique and such.

MEGAN KILPATRICK: Redheaded girl whose poor single mommy married a rich stepdaddy and turned her into a princess. Enjoys stereotypical rich-girl activities like yachting. Not SUPREMELY bitchy and stuck-up, just, er, fairly bitchy and stuck-up. Driven to success and top grades because stepdaddy will be angry if she doesn't get into some expensive school. Secretly more of a romantic at heart than she appears, I'm thinking of finding her some rebellious outcast secret boytoy type if anyone might be interested.

LYN ROXAS: She's a completely fucking useless stoner. Comes from a large Filipino family, is short and kinda chunky due to her extreme laziness and apathy. At least two siblings are super-overachievers so she's free to do whatever she wants, which is pretty much nothing except hanging around other stoners/musician types. She tried to learn the drums a few years ago, but gave it up, because duh, useless stoner.
v6!
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Right, so when I said that my original concepts were subject to mass editing, I was being entirely accurate there. So er

JESSE ALSTON: Attractive. African-American, lighter skintone. Afro of suaveness. Average height. Jesse is not quite a manwhore. But he's close. He just likes to think of himself as a very, er, sensual being, or something like that, I dunno. Has had lots of relationships of various degrees with girls around the school, rumors persist that he's even tried out the other team a few times. Probably involved in one or two activities at school (dunno what yet), would have a few friends in the popular crowd and a few scattered elsewhere, doesn't like to string people around so he doesn't have TOO many vindictive exes. Because of that he's a generally likeable guy but is dismissive of anyone who doesn't seem to like him straight off the bat, and doesn't have too many close friends because he hates getting too close to people and is all about the surface appearances.

MEGAN KILPATRICK: Decent-looking. Obviously has some Irish heritage with the dark red hair and pale skin and some freckles and all. Average height. Megan is a girl with a TERRIBLE TRAGIC PAST. She was born in trashy downtown Tacoma to a terrible excuse of a single mother and was neglected and all that jazz, until finally ending up in Child Services and bouncing around for a while. Yes, I am trying to take the cliched childhood of tragedy and make a good character with it, why do you ask? Anyway, Megan eventually ended up with a new mom either through adoption or just sticking with one foster home for awhile, and then New Mom ended up marrying Rich Older Divorced Stepfather, and that's where we are now. New Mom and Rich Stepdaddy have driven Megan towards Hard Work and The Value of a Good Education so she doesn't end up like her trashy roots, and she wavers between that at school and various teenage methods of flirting with rebellion. I'd still like to find some sort of Rebellious Badboy character to be a secret boyfriend sort of thing, other friends and relationships I'm still figuring out.

LYN ROXAS: Only character that I haven't really changed. Not great looking. Filipino. Very short. Overweight but not grossly obese or anything. Dark hair, cut lazily so she doesn't need to style it. Baggy clothes that make her look like a lazy stoner who doesn't care. And Lyn is exactly that, a lazy stoner who doesn't care much about anything. Gets away with it at home because she's in a big family. Does just enough to get by at school,is standoffish and rude to people if they aren't in her inner circle and is generally just a very unpleasant person. Said inner circles would include folks in the stoner club and just druggies/layabouts in general, and now that I've read about it, most certainly TEH AZN GANG. Lyn would probably not rap much because she's too sullen and whatnot, but she's totally in and would love to hang around and be AZN. Full name is something like Rochelle-Lynne Maria Roxas, which she loathes and hates and never wants to be referred by ever.

v6!

v5!

v4!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply