Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,096 Views)
Ciel
Member Avatar
"Thatís not a prediction, thatís a spoiler.Ē
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I had these hidden in my sig for awhile. I don't have names. I just want to play characters that I didn't have the courage to play in the last pregame. I think I have the nerve to do it now - plus my grammar is better. I think. I hope.

I'm making a football player. All around Jack Armstrong-boy scout type crap. Used to be a loser in elementary, now he's all the way to the top. Looking to have someone who picked on him back in elementary. Last name might be Touchdown, just want to warn you of that ahead of time.

I know the name for the next one - Daniel Benjamin, or DJ to his friends. A drama kid who's posh and completely full of himself, only hangs out with the drama club or the kids in his homeroom. My first character directly based off of someone I know. I normally tend to avoid these types of characters, but I think I could play this one pretty well.

I'll be working with SisterGrimm on a brother/sister sibling thing. I'm not sure if we're still doing it, but if we're doing it, we are so totally doing it. My character will be a stoner dude who plays a monster bass in his sister's band. Has a lot of promise, wants to make the big time (despite playing bass).

Last character is going to be a goth chick who wants to be a magician. She doesn't avoid anyone, she just doesn't bother. Could be friends with some people but I want to keep that to a minimum. Might have a love interest in a boy, I'd totally be looking for that... or a girl, depending on how things pan out. I still have to think about that part.

I might have to think about who's going to be my flagship. I might do another post once I come up with specifics, but I DO know that all of these characters will be natives of the town that V5 takes place. If anyone wants to plan something out just in case the brother/sister thing doesn't pan out, don't hesitate to pm me.
Edited by Ciel, May 9 2011, 09:57 AM.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heh. I Might as well give my concepts some details. It's all still a work in progress.

Posted Image
Percival "Percy" Touchdown - A very nice boy who loves America more than anything! I would LOVE to make this guy the quarterback. So of course he's a master at football. Knows how to throw a ball pretty damn well. Which is a surprise considering how in elementary he was a complete loser that everyone picked on. So yeah, his time as a kid has kind of screwed with his mind, but he's still a nice kid. Well, maybe a little bitter. But he's an All-American boy with an ego to boot! He can't hold grudges!

Posted Image
Daniel "DJ" Benjamin - DJ is a nice guy - of course, you have to be in his 'clique'. He's in the drama club and normally sticks around people that he knows! He's very dramatic (obviously) drama kid who's posh and completely full of himself, but he isn't that bad of a guy! He's all too willing to talk to people, he's just not so cool with 'first impressions'. He's known to be very caring to those who know him though. There's a heart in this guy. He just doesn't like to show it!

Posted Image
Hawke Flagg - the brother of SisterGrimm's Regan, seventeen years old. Like Regan, he's all about the music and they even play in a band! Unlike Regan... guy is kind of dumb and knows exactly what he's doing in life - making it big! He's the runt of the two, and he doesn't get as much attention as Regan does. Of course he responds to this by being very wreckless. Kind of a bitch too, a stoner and a pervert too.

Posted Image
Ashlie - The goth chick. I don't have much on her. I do know that she is a magician, knows how to palm objects and pretty simple illusions. A petty thief too, since she has a knack for picking pockets. A little bit of a juvenile delinquent too, though she tries not to break the law too much. She doesn't bother to make many friends, and she normally avoids kids at school. A loner? Maybe. I'm also playing with the option of her having a love interest, not sure where to go with that.

As it stands. I'll be much more active in pregame.
V6

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
May 25 2011, 10:25 PM
Ms. Violetta Christina Angelique Lazula Raven Danya McCahn
A 5'11" blonde girl with one blue eye and one green/purple eye (yes, both colors. In one eye). Her hair, while naturally blond, has streaks of blue and black in it. She wears heavy makeup and dresses up in a gothic lolita fashion which clearly violates the dresscode, but because it meshes so well with her practically perfect body, the faculty seems to let her get away with it. She's fairly admonishing and downright caustic towards many people, but has a natural flair about her that makes her beloved by nearly all. She hates sports, but is secretely good at just about any sport she tries her hand at if she can bear to lower herself down to such a level. I'm thinking she'll probably be into anime, parkour, video games of many sorts (which she'll be amazing at, of course), and she might have a natural talent in playing the Harpsichord. Because fuck pianoes.

Thoughts/comments/praise/worship?
Posted Image

I shouldn't even bother with V5. Clearly we have a winner in the making.
Edited by Ciel, May 26 2011, 12:22 AM.
V6

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lorian: Thank you vicky for the name! Basically the concept I'm rolling with here is a very nice, selfless girl. Lorian is an above average student who's hobbies are art (like most of my characters) and public service. Lorian likes to focus on other people, almost to a fault at times. She doesn't like talking about herself. She doesn't like thinking about her problems. Other people's problems are way more important. She's very optimistic and encouraging when she's with other people, and will go out of her way to help. Lorian is the kind of person who will make a valentine for everyone in her class, even if she doesn't expect to get one back. She can also be pushy and will get people to help her with her work. So if your character is a close friend? You're getting roped into some community service or homeless shelter work. She is a very lighthearted girl, giggly though sometimes she might not understand a joke. She is also kind of a prude, and doesn't like violence in the least. Sometimes when she's lying awake at night, Lorain wonders what it's like to die.

I have a few different ideas with her. What I want to find is plenty of nice people who are willing to get pushed around. Also a boyfriend who doesn't mind getting pushed into community service. I'm still working out the kinks though. :S
V6

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@xaldien Welcome back!

Oh. A. B. C. D. I get it. Heh, took me a moment. I don't know why. ^o)

@ Megami. Hey. Welcome back to you too!

I've got a question regarding the sisters here, since I read their concepts and saw something interesting. You said that the two don't have a very good relationship with one another. Is it because their two personalities just clash? Or would that perhaps have something to do with Misa's "burying" of her asian culture? I don't know if that was the intent or not, but that's what popped into mind when I read Ayako's concept. I should imagine that Ayako would be none too happy if Misa tries to push her own heritage under the rug like that. It would be a very interesting avenue to explore, at the very least.

@ Archemides390: Nice first characters. Ahah, I actually like that Alexei has some mechanics experience. I'm imagining MacGyver for some reason! But I'm a bit confused though. How does majoring in theater equal a 'strike' to his sanity? :P There's plenty of people who major in that. If he has a lot of talent in acting, and it's what he wants to do with his life, then it would be insane for him not to go for it! A bit naive to think that getting into show-business is as easy as earning a diploma, yeah, but not crazy! Hope to see him a bit more fleshed out!
V6

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply