Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Concepts Thread; Let 'em loose here
Topic Started: May 8 2011, 04:08 PM (28,095 Views)
Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tossing this in here too.

In any of the other threads where critiques are asked requested and encouraged, we hold a strongly encouraged suggestion:

IF YOU WANT A CRITIQUE, DO A CRITIQUE FOR SOMEONE ELSE FIRST AND STOP BEING LAZY AND GREEDY.

Seriously.

Kthx.
Is in...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ares
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

IIRC in chat it was said this thread is supposed to be a bit of a lovefest rather than the more hardnosed one we already have up. Chin up dan :D.

Adding a :D doesn't hide the fact you're thinking, "Oh look, I got one up on a staffer." Nice try though.

Anyways, I don't care what is said in chat. These threads are supposed to be for the exploration of your ideas. It is only respectful to the other handlers on this board that work as hard as you do on their profiles, that they have an equal opportunity to have critiques/comments/advice given about their characters. People who don't understand this come across as lazy and greedy in my eyes. Instead of seeming needy, go through some of the profiles and see if any of them pique your interest. I know I will be doing so when I'm done with my concepts. Hell, I'll be searching to see if James or Outfoxd have any critique needs since they've always been the first people to embody exactly the attitude I like to see in threads like this.
Edited by Ares, May 22 2011, 11:31 AM.
Is in...

Ares
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Is in...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply