Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Eighth Announcement; Co-written with KillerVole
Topic Started: May 5 2011, 06:00 PM (5,559 Views)
xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Awww. Well, I have no plans so PM me for death rights. I'd quite like a slightly off the wall death for Helen, not sure what exactly, but if anyone has any ideas feel free to shoot me a PM. Have a vague thought that might work... Sorry, it's late, am not very coherent.

Unless, of course, someone wants to hero Helen, I would be eternally grateful. Also, I still have a hero card and sometimes believe in karma. Though there are better characters up there for anyone feeling generous to save (srsly, these are some harsh rolls). And don't save Helen on the basis of the hero card, I'm far too flaky for that and it would make me feel guilty.

EDIT: I want to find a cool use for the glowsticks before Helen dies, just remembered that!
Edited by xylophonefairy, May 5 2011, 07:21 PM.
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

shiny shiny V5 concepts (now with clickies)
Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?
Offline Profile Goto Top

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Ok, it's going to be a miracle if Helen's death gets done before the deadline. Everything is planned, and I've actually written her death post, its just the getting there that's causing problems. I started a bit late due to a beast of an essay and my first idea having to be scrapped. I need a couple extra days at the very most.

</plea>
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?
Offline Profile Goto Top

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Helen's dead.

Now to mourn my own demise. Weird.
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic