Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Away; A new thread with some changes to procedure
Topic Started: Apr 27 2011, 11:23 AM (19,775 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, everyone! If you're going to be spending some time away from the site, this is the thread to let us know in. To keep things easy on the staff, and to make tracking inactivity simpler, we ask that everyone follow the template below when posting away. If you do not do so, your away post will be considered a courtesy notice but not an actual away message, and you will not receive any extra time against inactivity.

Template:

Handler: Your name goes here. Use your forum handle, so we can easily find you in the list.
Dates Away: Post the dates you are away for here (January 5 2011-February 7 2011, say). Please spell out the months, so we can tell what you mean; dd/mm/yy is not the standard in every country. Do not leave this open-ended; if you have to, estimate high and return early or renew as required.
Days Away: The total number of days away goes here. This saves you from staff math errors late at night.
Reason for Away: Here is where you say why you're gone.
Characters: List your characters here.

After this, feel free to put whatever you want, but you must have this template completely filled out to be counted as away.

Here's the code version:
Code:

Handler:
Dates Away:
Days Away:
Reason for Away:
Characters:

Next, a note on babysitting. This has become an increasingly common practice on the boards. It is also a nightmare to track. From here out, having someone babysit your characters has no effect at all on their inactivity. You post yourself away for however long you are away for, and your inactivity dates are adjusted based on that. If you have a babysitter, that's fine, but it is only to keep up your characters' momentum/keep things going with their threadmates. You are still responsible for posting with them by their adjusted inactivity date, and failure to do so will bear the usual results.

Finally, do not edit any away posts in this thread. Do not post a warning and then edit it into a legitimate away message. Do not change your dates away. If there's any issue, repost, or we won't find your changes and you may run into inactivity troubles. If you need to extend your away for whatever reason, that is totally fine. Just repost to cover the new dates (and only the new dates) that you will be away.

Also, please note the following rules with regards to inactivity:

* If a handler has not posted 'away' for the entirety of one month, then they must post at least once per character in said month to be considered active.

* One day inactivity notices do not count towards the inactivity timer, as they are not considered to be significant enough to prevent posting.

* Any given handler cannot post as 'away' for more then four weeks of any six week period, barring severe real life extenuating circumstances (being in the hospital or another country without internet access, not being busy with schoolwork). Away notices exceeding this cap will be ignored and the inactivity timer will continue.

* Posting on the general boards, or spending a lot of time in chat, will be considered violation of an away notice and the timer will start again. If you have time to shoot the breeze in chat or mess around on the board, then you have time to dash off a post.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: faceinabook
Dates Away: April 28th 2011 to approximately May 4th 2011
Days Away: 8? oh god math skills are hard
Reason for Away: A combination of work, horse show, a whole bunch of shit involving said horse and said horse's owners, and orphan kitten who's still all needy and stuff. BE INDEPENDENT AT THREE AND A HALF WEEKS YOU SILLY FURRY THING.
Characters: Erik Laurin, Ilario Fiametta III

D'aww I feel so special. Was it good for you, new away thread? I hope I made your first time memorable and didn't give you thread-herpes or anything...

marc st. yves

light it up or burn it down we'll all die in fire

lydia hausen

if you don't look down you don't have to fall

sebastian conway

everything will be okay in the end

(so you've got to keep in mind, when you try to change the world for the better not everybody's gonna be on your side)
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: T-Fox
Dates Away: 4/28/2011 - 5/2/2011
Days Away: 4
Reason for Away: Term Papers Due
Characters: Peter McCue (Handled by Dr. Nic until 4/30/2011)

Mainly extending my away a couple of days. All five of my term papers are due on May 2nd, and even though I have successfully written 50 - 60+ pages this month, I still have 10 - 13 to go. I'm going to focus completely on these papers until they're done, which may run as long as the second (although hopefully not). See you all when I get back.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
On the left is a mod, on the right is a pre-made psycho...get the picture?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Greg The Anti-Viking
Dates Away: April 29th to approximately May 2nd
Days Away: 2-4 days
Reason for Away: Wisdom Teeth Removal and subsequent healing. Unsure as to how I'll react to the medication and whether posting is prudent.
Characters: Tabi Gweneth, Morgan Leftowitz, Nathan Choultard
v5 characters
B054:Oscar Trig-Smoker, Artist, Film Buff

Please, message me if you have ideas, I sure don't!

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Pippin
Dates Away: April 30th to approximately May 3rd
Days Away: 1-4
Reason for Away: Laptop possibly infected with viruses.
Characters: George Leidman

This is more a warning than a real away message, seeing as it's only a possibility it's been infected. Better safe than sorry though.
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Laptop seems to be fine now.
V7 BAYBEE
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
They see me walking, they hating
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Rocky
Dates Away: May 1st until further notice
Days Away: unknown
Reason for Away: Laptop is broken, unable to repair at this time, in addition to housing search and trying to move out of the shelter.
Characters: Bridget Connolly, Reiko Ishida, Madeleine Smith
G068 Chan, Yuan Stephanie
Offline Profile Goto Top

SOTF_Help
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For future reference, please include a number of days for your Away even if you aren't exactly sure. If in doubt, just estimate high (say, three weeks) and then post if you return early. This prevents misunderstandings and problems, and you can always ask another member to renew for you if you clearly aren't back by your estimated date.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Handler: Storyspoiler
Dates Away: May 3, 2011 to May 6, 2011
Days Away: Tuesday to Friday
Reason for Away: Two take-home exams, one from Tuesday noon to Thursday noon, one from Wednesday noon to Wednesday midnight.
Characters: Alice Boucher, Mizore Soryu.
--------

Alice Boucher was a liar.
Liz Polanski played with fire.

And who the hell is Radio Asuka?
Offline Profile Goto Top

SOTF_Help
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We won't give you trouble about it this time, because everyone's still getting used to the new format, but we're looking for a number for "Days Away" to protect you from staff members adding incorrectly late at night and sending you menacing PMs while you're still not able to access the boards.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Rattlesnake
Dates Away: May 4th-7th
Days Away: Four
Reason for Away: Youth Legislature in session in Olympia
Characters: Nick Reid
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: May 4- May 25 (or until further notice)
Days Away: 3 weeks (or until further notice)
Reason for Away: computer is broken again, have no way of fixing for at least a few days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: KillerVole
Dates Away: May 6, 2011 - May 9, 2011
Days Away: Four
Reason for Away: My uncle is getting married, so I will be out of state with no internet access. Upon my return, summer classes begin immediately.
Characters: Aaron Hughes, Jennifer Perez, Kimberly Nguyen, and Claire Lambert
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
throw that pussy like i'm famous
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, I just realized I never really updated on this from the last thread, so I'm just leaving this here as kind of a courtesy message: I'm officially back as of tonight (technically as of about two days ago but w/e) & I should be all caught up on posts by tomorrow. Thanks you guys so much for your patience with me, it's been a huge help & I really appreciate it <3
Offline Profile Goto Top

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: May 7th 2011 to approximately May 20th 2011
Days Away: 13? fuck math :C
Reason for Away: I'm pulling two people's shifts at work as well as my own, so I literally do not have days off anymore. When I'm not at work I'm with my horse or trying to teach my kitten that bottlefeeding is DONE and she has to actually chew real food with her mouth instead of chewing me. Hopefully at least one coworker will be back around the 16th/17th, but it's not a sure thing.

marc st. yves

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

(so you've got to keep in mind, when you try to change the world for the better not everybody's gonna be on your side)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Inky
Dates Away: Ideally May 9th 2011 to 13th May 2011
Days Away: 5
Reason for Away: Mostly personal stuff that I really don't wanna talk about here. If it's possible, I'm going to keep posting with Maf because he is seriously holding up a death (and it's basically all my fault here), but once the death he's involved with is over and done with, I'll be fully away.
Characters: Brendan Wallace, Aston Bennett, Ma'afu Tuigamala
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Online Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: LittleBoy
Dates Away: May 8, 2011
Days Away: One
Reason for Away: Project I've procrastinated on is due on Monday, gotta get it done ^^
Characters: Jay Holland, Jimmy Brennan
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: May 8- May 15 (approx)
Days Away: 7 days
Reason for Away: Moving, getting computer repairs, and getting internet installed in my new place :3
Offline Profile Goto Top

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Handler: storyspoiler
Dates Away: May 8th 2011 to May 11th 2011
Reason for Away: Final project for awesome class continues to be awesome, but is also eating up all my time.
--------

Offline Profile Goto Top

Jonny
Member Avatar
You hate kings and you think kings are really stupid. They are petty, bossy tyrants and are really full of themselves and are basically awful in every way.
[ *  *  * ]
Handler: Jonny
Dates Away: May 10-11
Days Away: 2
Reason for Away: Final projects are murderous.
Characters: Julian Avery, Charlie DuClare, Jeremy Franco
Edited by Jonny, May 10 2011, 05:18 PM.
Jeremy Franco is alive. You can write a better ending, goddammit.

Charlie DuClare is dead. And nothing was easy anymore except to smile.
Julian Avery is dead. Courage was the man with a gun in his hand.
JJ Sturn is dead. Fuck it, all good things gotta come to an end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Everything seems sorted out now, I'll be back one day early (ie now).

Online Profile Goto Top

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Outfoxd
Dates Away: 5-15 to 5-18
Reason for Away: 5-year anniversary, gonna be in Ohio and might not have wireless (or inexpensive wireless, anyway).
Characters: Raymond Dawson
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: 14th May-16th May
Days Away: 3
Reason for Away: Duke of Edinburgh practice expedition, huge bunch of coursework
Characters: George Leidman
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Offline Profile Goto Top

ZombiexCreame
Member Avatar
it was a graveyard smash
[ *  *  *  * ]
Handler: ZombiexCreame
Dates Away: May 14th to the 22nd
Days Away: 8-9
Reason for Away: Going on a week long cruise starting tomorrow and upon returning late on the 21st, I'll be attending a party on the 22nd. Should resume regular posting by the 23rd.
Characters: Josie Vernon, Fiona Sparki, Meredith Hemmings
Posted Image

Dawson Demarke: School Cafeteria♥
♥Soon to come: Francis Scodelaris♥
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: karsk
Dates Away: May 14th-17th
Reason for Away: Festivities for friends returning from college/military service/etc
Characters: Trent Savage, Rhory Anne Broderick

note: I'll probably be squeaking in a Trent post some time tomorrow if I can't get to it tonight, but I'll still need this in effect after that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ella
Member Avatar
Surprise V3 Winner
[ *  * ]
Handler: Ella
Dates Away: Now until May 19 at the very earliest.
Days Away: Not sure how to put this since it's not even really time away so much as a delay in my coming back? If we're just talking about between now and the projected 19th, then it's 5 days, but this is pretty up in the air.
Reason for Away: I offered to take my character back before I was actually ready in terms of time and life in general. I'll see how I feel when all my exams and final papers are done.
Characters: Michael Moretti

karsk and Hallucinogenic might post with him in the meantime? I'm sorry this is so vague, I'm still kind of all over the place ;__;
hi i am a little bee

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesRenard
Member Avatar
Furry on Ice
[ *  *  * ]
Handler: JamesRenard
Dates Away: 17th May 2011 - 2nd June 2011
Days Away: Since I can't post at all on the 17th and I should be back to regular posting on the 2nd, make that 15 days.
Reason for Away: Going on holiday for the couple of weeks. Now, I will have internet access where I am, but time online will be severely restricted (to maybe an hour/less than an hour a day) and probably at random times. I will try my best to sneak some posts in whenever I can - especially with Allen - but I'm posting in here as a precaution.
Characters: Allen Birkman, Garry Villette and Saul Fetteralf
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
The Future: Character Concept(s) (Subject to change, info may be added or deleted)

The Past: V4 Characters

Stuff from Chat

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jonny
Member Avatar
You hate kings and you think kings are really stupid. They are petty, bossy tyrants and are really full of themselves and are basically awful in every way.
[ *  *  * ]
Handler: Jonny
Dates Away: May 15 to May 17
Reason for Away: Moving back home from college is time-consuming and exhausting.
Characters: Julian Avery, Charlie DuClare, Jeremy Franco
Jeremy Franco is alive. You can write a better ending, goddammit.

Charlie DuClare is dead. And nothing was easy anymore except to smile.
Julian Avery is dead. Courage was the man with a gun in his hand.
JJ Sturn is dead. Fuck it, all good things gotta come to an end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: May 16 to May 29
Days Away: 14
Reason for Away: Lots of personal affairs have cropped up which have hindered me from being able to spend time on here. If anyone really needs to know, I'll inform in a PM.
Characters: Brendan Wallace, Aston Bennett, Ma'afu Tuigamala

I'll shoot off a post for Brendan and Aston, then Solomir and storyspoiler have complete permission to control each of my characters respectively when necessary. Maf's gonna stay in limbo for the time being though.

Online Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Clubelle
Dates Away: 20th-23rd
Reason for Away: Gonna be in England for a trip. Also school sucks and is bombarding me with mocks. Also personal issues. Will try to grab some wifi time but access probably won't be steady whilst I'm abroad and I doubt I'll be in good condition to post whilst still home.
Characters: Kris Hartmann, Bounce, Rosa Fiametta.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Back until this whole rescue attempt is over. I'll post again once I'm away again with updated stats and stuff.

Online Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Little Boy
Dates Away: May 21st, May 22nd, May, 23rd
Reason for Away: I've got a lot of work to do with school projects, and I simply won't have time to put out anything decent during this time period :( At the very most, I will post once with Jay to get him moving toward the rescue attempt, but that's only if my turn to post arises.
V5
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

Offline Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Clubelle
May 18 2011, 07:03 PM
Handler: Clubelle
Dates Away: 20th-23rd
Reason for Away: Gonna be in England for a trip. Also school sucks and is bombarding me with mocks. Also personal issues. Will try to grab some wifi time but access probably won't be steady whilst I'm abroad and I doubt I'll be in good condition to post whilst still home.
Characters: Kris Hartmann, Bounce, Rosa Fiametta.
I'm back. Expect little from me until tomorrow, I have been on the go for pretty much three entire days and I'm very tired.
Posted Image

V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Little Boy
May 21 2011, 02:16 PM
Dates Away: May 21st, May 22nd, May, 23rd
Reason for Away: I've got a lot of work to do with school projects, and I simply won't have time to put out anything decent during this time period :( At the very most, I will post once with Jay to get him moving toward the rescue attempt, but that's only if my turn to post arises.
Back!
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Wheeler
Dates Away: May 25 - May 30th
Reason for Away: Awesoming up Mexico
Characters: Nadda, just posting here saying that if you're trying to reach me, I'll be too busy getting sloshed.
Is in...
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: May 27th - May 29th
Reason for Away: A good friend passed away in a motorcycle accident. Services are this weekend.
Characters: Peter McCue

Memories of those past:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
Handler: Whirlpool531
Dates Away: May 26th-May 29th
Reason for Away: Going to an anime convention in the state capital and unsure if I'll have Wi-Fi there. Even if I do, I'll likely be too busy to do much. Leaving this evening, likely back Sunday late afternoon/evening.
Characters: Joss "Jojo" Joiner
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Again, sorry.

Handler: Cluebelle
Dates Away: May 29th-June 1st
Reason for Away: Another set of anxieties regarding upcoming appointments and the repercussions thereof, which may be uncomfortable. Really finding it hard to concentrate.
Characters: Kris Hartmann.
Posted Image

V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: June 1st - June 14th
Days Away: 13-14? (damn you math)
Reason for Away: Now that I've finally evacuated my character I was supposed to, I'm going away again. These personal issues are not going to sort themselves out themselves.
Characters: Aston Bennett, Ma'afu Tuigamala

Storyspoiler and Fanatic (whom I told just now) will be handling Aston and Maf while I'm away as to not stall their respective scenes.

Online Profile Goto Top

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
Back now
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Back from Mexico chicos
Is in...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Crash
Dates Away: June 2nd - 9th
Days Away: 7
Reason for Away: Disneyworld with Dan, Riz and another friend of ours.
Characters: None, gave her to Toben.
v4 Characters:

G23: Claire Lambert: Property of the Fabulous Mr. Toben

v3 Characters:

B65: Dorian Ibanescu: Coastline

Deceased:

B57 - Jeff Marontate: Cleaved
B120: Jim Middleton: Pummeled
G61: Anna Grout: Submitted
G62: Andrea Vanlandingham: Martyred
G39 Alexis Machina: Crushed
G23: Trish McCarroll: Defeated

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
T-Fox
May 24 2011, 10:24 PM
Dates Away: May 27th - May 29th
Reason for Away: A good friend passed away in a motorcycle accident. Services are this weekend.
Characters: Peter McCue
As if it wasn't already obvious, I'm back.

Memories of those past:

Offline Profile Goto Top

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]

Handler: xylophonefairy
Dates Away: 31st may to the 7th June
Days Away: 8
Reason for Away: I have EXAMS on the 6th and 7th that I would quite like to pass.
Characters: Neill Robertson (I feel so depleted...)
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

shiny shiny V5 concepts (now with clickies)
Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: June 3rd and June 4th
Reason for Away: It is my prom this coming Friday and I uh, will probably be out having a fun time. :X
Characters: Jimmy Brennan
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: General Goose
Dates Away: June 2nd 2011 - June 4th 2011
Reason for Away: Long story short, exam stress combined with other RL problems.
Characters: Sunil Savarkar
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Back.
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It seems life has a way of sorting itself out early for me. Consider this a back until further notice.

Online Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Returning with stories :D
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Glad you're back, Inky, because I'm AWAY!

Handler: Storyspoiler
Dates Away: June 7th 2011 - June 10th 2011
Reason for Away: Starting a new job, want to do well.
Characters: Alice Boucher
--------

Offline Profile Goto Top

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: June 10th 2011 - June 15th 2011
Reason for Away: Going to an awesome cabin on a tiny island to party hearty with a few friends as one last hurrah before the seven days a week work begins

marc st. yves

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: Today- Tomorrow
Reason for Away: Okay. This cat. Will not leave me alone. It took me ten minutes to get this up, because it keeps jumping on my keyboard. Unfortunately, my parents have decided to place it in my room. I can't get any work done whatsofuckingever. Damn you Knives Chau. I'll be back soon
Characters: Jimmy Brennan
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Ciel
Dates Away: Today and Tomorrow
Reason for Away: Wedding over the next two days, will be very busy.
Characters: Zach Jamis, Jessica Pentangeli and Kitty Gittschall

Could have sworn I put this up earlier
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Dates Away: 19th June to the 22nd June
Reason for Away: I'm on a walk tomorrow, have a shit load of stuff to finish by Monday afternoon. Hopefully I'll get to post Monday afternoon as then I go into organising stress mode trying to sort out the kayaking thing I'm organising for Wednesday. At the latest I'll be back Wednesday late afternoonish. If the Bloodgarden guys want to skip me before then I would understand entirely!
Characters: Neill Robertson
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Hallucinogenic
Dates Away: 20th June to the 23rd/24th June
Days Away: 3/4
Reason for Away: "I'm staying at a friend's house for the next few days, and she doesn't have internet access. It should only be 3/4 days at the most, but I'll let you know if anything changes."
Characters: Violet Druce, Leila Langford, and Trent Savage (until he's dead at least).
Hello again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: 21st June - 24th June
Days Away: 3/4
Reason for Away: I have 2 assignments due in the next 3 days, and I need to focus my time on them.
Characters: Aston Bennett, Ma'afu Tuigamala (until he dies of course)

Online Profile Goto Top

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: June 21st 2011 - June 24th 2011
Reason for Away: RL is so inconvienient, always getting in the way of decent RP

marc st. yves

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: June 25th - 27th
Days Away: 2/3
Reason for Away: The modem got fixed, but some heavy personal problems have come up, and I'll be away the weekend.
Characters: Aston Bennett, Ma'afu Tuigamala

Online Profile Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: June 30- July 1
Reason for Away: Going to my friend's graduation party, then staying the night. Not bringing my computer with me, so I won't have access to the internet for those two days.
Characters: Reiko Ishida, Madeleine Smith
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: July 1st - August 1st
Days Away: 31
Reason for Away: On the verge of a nervous breakdown, I just need time off everything to get my life under control and sort out my problems.
Characters: Aston Bennett, Ma'afu Tuigamala (until July 1st at least)

Online Profile Goto Top

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: June 26st 2011 - July 4th 2011
Days Away: 8
Reason for Away: Same excuse

James is babysitting Ily for the duration of this time.
Edited by ifnotwinter, Jun 27 2011, 12:32 AM.

marc st. yves

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

Offline Profile Goto Top

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Dates Away: 29th to the 1st? Maybe 30th. Depends on how annoying my housemates are over the next couple of days as to how early I give up and go home.
Days Away: 2 or 3
Reason for Away: So, I'm pretty sure our internet contract ended yesterday. Not sure why we're still getting internet to be honest, it's a little bit concerning. If they charge us another month my housemates will probably make me pay it because they're petty like that (how obvious is it that I'm not really getting on with them at the moment? It's a long story involving me getting heatstroke and them being pissed off with me because I'm pissed off with them for making me get it). But yeah, so I need to ring Virgin tomorrow and try and make them cut off our internet. Which means I won't be here, unless I go over to the library, or if the weather's good, the park, where I can get Uni wireless.
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Computer is having issues starting now. I should be able to get on enough to keep up with my obligations, but I apologize if it all goes to hell.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Hallucinogenic
Dates Away: July 1st - July 3rd
Days Away: 2/3
Reason for Away: Spending the weekend with a certain someone, being a real person, all that good stuff.
Characters: Violet Druce, Leila Langford, Trent Savage (still needs to die, I know, and apologies to Rockster, we will get him killed).
Hello again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Moth
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Handler: Moth
Dates Away: July 3 to July 14
Days Away: 12
Reason for Away: Family reunion/fourth of July celebration in another state from where I live. Only available computer is very slow and very, very limited, am lucky to even be getting THIS much out.
Characters: Celeste Beaumont
Offline Profile Goto Top

Solomir
Member Avatar
Nanotech Engineer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Solomir
Dates Away: July 8th to July 10th
Reason for Away: Weekend retreat up at Whistler. No internet access anticipated.
Characters: Peter Siu, Rachel Gettys
V5

B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4

Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: July 9th to July 10th
Reason for Away: Goin' on mah Bronze DofE expedition, and then once I return, I really should try and actually do this art coursework I've been kinda avoiding doing.
Characters: None on the main board, but posting here cause of Mafia, Glen Bole and Brennan O'Brian on Mini.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: July 9th to July 12th
Reason for Away: Work work work work work work 28 hours in the next three days. Might be able to post on Monday but just to be sure.
Characters: Zach Jamis and Jessica Pentangeli
V6

Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a reminder overall (not aimed at Pippin, who did it perfectly): Away posts for Mini do not count unless posted in the appropriate topic on that board. Many of our Mini members do not frequent this thread.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Serpentis.Deteramot
Dates Away: Undefined
Days Away: Undefined
Reason for Away: Computer has finally bitten the dust.
Characters: Janet Binachi

So yeah. My computer has finally died. If things go well, I may have a new computer in a week or so, but there's no guarantee. I'll try to get on every once in a while, if I can, but odds are against me.
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Please give a rough estimate for the time you'll be gone. If you're unsure, just go really high (say, thirty days?) and adjust as need be. It's really important for keeping on top of the inactivity list upon your return.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: DN
Dates Away: July 11-13, will update if longer
Reason for Away: Personal Reasons
Characters: Imraan Al-Hariq

Greg and MK have full permission to GM Imraan in any way they see fit.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: August 1st - August 15th
Days Away: 15
Reason for Away: Just found out that examinations start the very day I'm meant to come back, so I'll need to extend my away for a few weeks longer. I know it's not a good excuse (since I am already away for a long while) but these are really important exams in my circumstances, since I'm pretty much lagging behind in general, so I can't afford to have my time split across too many areas.
Characters: Aston Bennett

Online Profile Goto Top

Acidic
Member Avatar
Stuff Happened!
[ *  *  * ]
Handler: Acidic
Dates Away: July 13th to July 18th
Reason for Away: Going to a friends house with maybe no internet access. If there is than I will be posting, but this is just in case.
Characters: None, this is for mafia.
Lars Nylund "Shit, I was here for something."
Shopping -> Shooting
Edith West "Who the hell is editing my posts?"
Flirting
Caleb Matthews "Don't worry, Bro. We're still cool."
Refereeing

Sig'd

A journey of a thousand miles ends with one,
"Fuck this, lets play video games."

-------------------------------------

I will always welcome constructive criticism through PMs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Grim Wolf
Dates Away: July 14 - August 11
Days Away: 29.
Reason for Away: Study abroad in Europe. While I will probably be able to access the internet and keep up with my one remaining character, I would prefer not to have him declared inactive if Europe keeps me busy.
Characters: Naoko Raidon.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
... for real this time.

Dates Away: 7/17 - 7/18
Days Away: Two Days
Reason for Away: Family Emergency. Nothing serious but computer time will be severely limited.
Characters: Zach Jamis and Jessica Pentangeli (adopted Aston from inky
Edited by Ciel, Jul 16 2011, 09:14 PM.
V6

Offline Profile Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
An update to my initial Away message: I should be getting a new computer on the 29th of this month.

So, my updated Away template:

Handler: Serpentis.Deteramot
Dates Away: Jul 10-Jul 29
Days Away: ~19
Reason for Away: Computer has finally bitten the dust.
Characters: Janet Binachi

It might take me an additional day, just due to setting up the computer, etc.
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just as an update thingy

Handler: DN
Dates Away: July 17-18, will update if longer
Reason for Away: Personal Reasons
Characters: Imraan Al-Hariq

Greg and MK have full permission to GM Imraan in any way they see fit.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dates Away: July 30th - (Latest) August 8th
Days Away: 8 or 9 days
Reason for Away: Heading up to a cottage with my family and some friends! I shall make arrangements for all my characters so I don't slow anyone down and blah blah, etc etc
Characters: Jimmy Brennan, Brett Torres, Jonas Jeffries
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posting on behalf of Rosie:

Dates Away: July 28th to August 7th
Days Away: 10
Reason for Away: Broken laptop

She or I will update as soon as she's got more info

EDIT: Toben & I have GMing rights over Erik & Ily, respectively
Edited by nope, Jul 28 2011, 10:28 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have returned, early.
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: DocBalance
Dates Away: July 30th-August 8th.
Days Away: 9
Reason for Away: Debate Camp.
Characters: Only Mafia and Concepts.

This is more of a "severely limited" notice, since I should be able to get some posts in but I can't guarantee anything. I'm staying with my partner and I'm not sure if he has Wi-Fi.

SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Goto Top

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Dates Away: 28/7 - 3/8
Days Away: 6?
Reason for Away: Exam. Gotta go back to Leicester to sit it and then revise and then do it. Stressed.com
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Hollyquin
Dates Away: July 30th to August 6th
Days Away: 8ish
Reason for Away: Family field trip to Cape Cod~
Characters: Hayley Kelly

This is more of a precaution than anything. I should have internet access and I should be able to continue posting regularly, but I'll definitely have posts up both here and on Mini before I leave. Worst case scenario I have an iPad and will be able to write short posts. But if I'm missing for a couple of days or if I'm not active enough in Mafia or w/e, this is why.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

ZombiexCreame
Member Avatar
it was a graveyard smash
[ *  *  *  * ]
Handler: ZombiexCreame
Dates Away: July 30th - August 1st
Days Away: 2-3
Reason for Away: I just have a lot of scheduled work hours for the next few days/going to be away from the house most of Sunday/dealing with a very stressful situation. If I manage a post tomorrow night or Sunday, consider me back.
Characters: Meredith, Josie, Fiona
Posted Image

Dawson Demarke: School Cafeteria♥
♥Soon to come: Francis Scodelaris♥
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
There is internet at this cottage!

I'll be about, but I will be very infrequent. Just posting to let you all know that I ain't away. I'll post but that's all. Maybe hop on chat one or twice in the wee hours of the morin'
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posting on behalf of Hollyquin.

Handler: Hollyquin
Dates Away: August 2nd - August 6th
Days Away: 5 Days
Reason for Away: "Post on the away thread for me and let them know I have literally no service now and probably won't until Saturday."
Characters: Hayley Kelley
Edited by T-Fox, Aug 2 2011, 02:19 PM.

Memories of those past:

Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Update on behalf of Rosie:

Dates Away: August 4th-August 14th
Days Away: 10
Reason for Away: Laptop is unrepairable & she needs time to buy a new one
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Apologies for totally vanishing today. School has decided to be... exciting. Luckily, I'm done tomorrow at noon. Not an Away post, just an apology to anyone who was looking for me today/is looking for me until tomorrow, since I'm busy slamming out a last-second assignment right now and then have to sleep and then take a final about ancient Rome.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posting on behalf of Rugga.

Handler: Ruggahissy
Dates Away: 07 August - 12 August
Reason for Away: Broken Laptop, working on getting it repaired.
Characters: Nick LaMonde, Mary-Ann Warren.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic