Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Everyday is like Sunday
Topic Started: Apr 19 2011, 01:15 PM (5,429 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Charlene Norris continued from The Use of Common Sense is Authorized))

Charlie walked through the area, looking around and running her free left hand through her semi-decent hair as she did. Her friends were behind her a ways (Funny thing - she was leading the pack, if only for a short while).

It was weird - she actually felt something bordering on decent. Yeah, there were still people playing, and some of them would come after her, because hey, why the fuck not, but still, it wasn't like they could exactly have an easy time of it - four well-armed women would probably be match even for Maxwell Lombardi or that Brooks guy.

Charlie looked down for a second as she stopped to tug at her slightly loose top, and smiled for a second.

Wow. Are my boobs smaller? From a certain angle, it seemed that it was kinda true - her tits had, due to the conditions, become slightly smaller - still not small, just enough to justify getting a smaller bra.

She shook her head for a second, getting herself back into semi-reality, and walking on for a few minutes, continuing up a hill of some sorts. Looking ahead of herself, she saw what seemed to be someone ... crying. She crept forward, looking for others. On the one hand, she wasn't a bitch, well not a complete bitch, but on the other hand, she'd been shot at and slashed, so someone could still be around having quite possibly making an attempt on ...

Hayley Kelly.

Not again!
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Just... just back up... walk away, okay!?"

Some other girl (at least, that's what it sounded like) raised a gun in Charlie's direction after scrambling for clothing. Then a guy pointed a gun at her - as Charlie looked at him, she recognized Jay Holland - he was a regular at the parties, although he mostly gave drugs - not her type of
fun. However, Jay at least had the common sense to realize that lowering the gun was a good idea, especially since Charlene was already backing away from the group.

"You heard the girl. Get away from here."

Some other girl had decided to go all action heroine and pull a third gun out, making an audible click as she did so.

Now I know how Ricky felt ... okay, should have felt.

"O-Okay. I'm leaving. No need to get all worked up." Charlene quickened her pace, going back faster, all she had to do was make sure that ...

"Come BACK here, you bitch!"

Hayley was up, pointing her own gun at Charlie. Niiice. She was fucked. If it weren't for the gun in her right hand, Charlie would have probably given up hope. If she ran, Hayley would shoot her. If she tried to shoot Hayley, she'd have her head blown off before she could move to hide, and given Hayley's mood and track record, it seemed that Hayley was practically ready to shoot even if Charlie stayed. What could she do?

"Alright. I'm here." Charlie took a few steps forward, gripping her gun and trying not to sound like she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You...you. Alex is dead, did you hear? Alex is dead. Kyle's dead. Do...do you even know how much you've taken from me?"

Okay. That wasn't cool. First of all, Charlie knew about that, and she did in fact feel bad that the guy that saved her on the first day was now dead. Second, although somewhat less important was that Charlene did not feel responsible for Alex's death. She hadn't shot him (Jonathan was dead), she hadn't cut off his arm (Jason was also dead, killed by Hayley, no less).

"Yeah. I heard. I hate it, too. I feel like I owed him my life and I wasn't there to help him. Some guy got pissed off and lopped it off. Jason, I think. I think you shot him." Okay. That should take some of the heat off. Hayley shot the guy who cut off Alex's arm. That had to make her happy - or at least less mad.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((It this seems bad, it's because I'm trying to get this done))

"You're lying." Charlie could just barely make out what Hayley said. "A-and even if you weren't...he's dead, and Jonathan's dead, and...y-you're the only one left. I can't...let you..."

Okay. That was dumb. Charlie hadn't done anything wrong. She was clean. What did Hayley want to prevent her from doing? And why? Wasn't like Charlene had done anything wrong except defend herself against a guy who threw a knife at him. Hayley had killed five people with no reason whatsoever. It was completely different. Charlie started to step back.

Get back, get back ...

"You killed Jason. You got your revenge. Besides, it's not like you're exactly blameless here. I panicked. You killed five people for no reason. One of them was my best friend's boyfriend. James Mulzet? Remember him? The way I see it, if I killed Kyle and you killed James, we're even. Karma's a bitch, huh?"

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((GMing of Thea Kairos done with permission from Arscapi))

There were two gunshots - the first Charlie felt due to the recoil of her gun, the second one she felt from the pain in her right side as she fell to the ground, spinning ...

July 4, 2007 ...

Charlene shook her hair, trying to get as much water out of it as she stepped out of the pool and scanned for her best friend. There. Charlie found her best friend in a lawnchair a few feet away, in her dark green bikini. Charlie sat down in the lawnchair beside her as she adjusted the strapless top of her tankini.

"So, nice way to start the year." Thea lifted her Dolce & Gabbana shades so that they were being used as a headband as she noted Charlie.

"I know. seems like we just finished the year. We've got camp in a couple weeks"

Charlie picked up the Jackie Ohh sunglasses she had left at the chair as she picked up a drink she had gotten. "Yeah. That's going to be awesome. Top of the ladder this time." She took a sip of her drink. She loved kamikaze shots.

Thea nodded. "It's our year. We're going to rule - "

POP.

Charlie and Thea both looked at the source of the noise.

"Yee-ha! Pyrotechnics!" Thea and Charlie just shook her heads. Boys would be boys.

"Anyway," Charlie chuckled a little at the jocks as the fireworks went off. "Anyway, you're almost-captain, other than Riley. We've got this year to give ourselves the best time of our lives."

"That, and it's July. We'll need to start looking through the magazines for prom fashions soon." Thea sighed. "It's weird, huh? We're a year away from going to college. I don't think when we met back in second grade we were thinking that we'd still be friends now."

Pop-pop

Charlie thought back to that day. She'd been so mad at practically everyone ... until Thea came in.

"Yeah, that was something. 'CHUCK NORRIS! CHUCK NORRIS! CHUCK - ow my face!'" Charlie laughed at her impression of that guy almost ten years before. "Funny as hell. Not to mention that he had it coming."

Thea laughed at that. "Oh, man, Charlie. I can't believe you're still bitter about that."

"Me? Bitter? No way. It's just funny. Besides, wouldn't have met you if it wasn't for that, so I guess it all evened out. Karma, huh?"

Pop-pop-pop

"Karma, maybe not. More like … fate." Thea turned to Charlene.

"Charlie?"

"Hm?"

"Charlie?"

Present day ...

"CHARLIE!"

Charlie opened her eyes. She was sitting up by a tree, Thea was in front of her, worried as hell. For a second, Charlie thought she could see tears as she ...

Aaah! Charlie jolted in pain as she looked down to her right side, where the pink of her tank top was stained with some expanding splotch of red.

Oh, shit.

"Talk about luck. You've encountered Hayley, like, three times, now?" Thea asked. Charlie laughed weakly at the joke, some blood starting to drip from the corner of her mouth as she coughed and everything blurred for a second before coming back into focus.

"Yeah. Talk about it. Fate, huh?"

Thea laughed as she took Charlene's hand. "Okay, now I know that you've been hanging out with me too long. You believe in the Fates now?" Charlie smiled at that.

"What can I say? I learned from the best." Charlie squeezed Thea's hand with all her strength, which, given the circumstances, wasn't much, and going down fast. Was it always this hard to breathe?

"Now you admit it." Thea laughed almost humorlessly before the smile left her face. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop her."

"Don't worry about it. Dumb bitch is fucked anyway. Guess I couldn't get her. Looks like it's up to you."

"I'll get her." Thea's voice was determined now, borne from anger, grief, and the game. "She'll pay for taking you and James from me." Charlie shook her head.

"Not right now. I want to savor this." Charlene smiled and made eye contact with Thea with her mismatched eyes and smiled as her vision blurred again. "You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."

FEMALE STUDENT #31 - CHARLENE NORRIS: ELIMINATED
87 STUDENTS REMAIN

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Southern Cliffs · Next Topic »
Add Reply