Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
April Mid-Month Rolls
Topic Started: Apr 17 2011, 11:30 PM (4,939 Views)
Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I'm in a pretty bad position here. I have absolutely nothing to offer for a hero, and I've got no other characters even in mini. I'd like desperately not to have to leave v4 now. I can't even really promise any kickbacks in v5, as I would like to keep my hero to save someone's final character in that version.

If anyone wants to arrange anything, please let me know.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The kitty depicted here has just heroed the monkey's last character. The monkey, in turn, wants the kitty to know that it can have his babies. Unless it doesn't want to have his babies, which is totally a decision that the kitty has the prerogative to make. But the point of the monkey's offer is that the kitty can choose to reap its rewards as it sees fit, which may or may not involve having the monkey's babies. They also may or may not involve rights to any sort of kickback the kitty can imagine. Actually, they do involve those rights; the specifics of the situation are where the uncertainty lies.

But rest assured the monkey acted in a very flexible and congenial manner, which is why he is displaying his affection in a manner which may or may not lead to the kitty having the monkey's babies a certain period of time down the line. Additionally, the monkey would like to dispel any notions of limited scope or potency of the kitty's repayment. The kitty, in turn, is enjoying the fulfillment borne of magnanimity and boundless generosity.

Furthermore, the monkey would like to express clearly the opportunities open to any and all cardholders. There is a chance, now and for a further forty-eight hours or so, to discover that same glowing gratification. You can be that kitty. You can choose to reap rewards not only material but intangible; both for your own good and the good of those students under your command, soon or further in the future, should the monkey demonstrate the ability to stir the bowels of the millions, or if he simply finds himself in position more conducive to offering aid to the kitty through more mundane and widely-distributed means.

Please, be the kitty.

Posted Image
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hate to ask for an extension because I'm not currently dying of ebola or anything, but Nick can't die until after Melissa does.
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
On the off-chance that A. I've got an extension, B. It's good until, like, tomorrow, and C. Another extension is applicable, I'm going to be gone and can finish late Saturday at the earliest.

And if not, I'll get it done on Saturday anyways. Not fussed either way, because I'm only interested in doing this death right for myself.
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic