Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
April Mid-Month Rolls
Topic Started: Apr 17 2011, 11:30 PM (4,944 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I know the seventh announcement deaths were just due, but we were a bit behind schedule, so here are the midmonths, to get us back on track by the time BKA/BDA rolls around:

THE ROLLS:

#1. Maria Graham (Super Llama)
#2. Nicholas Reid (Rattlesnake)
#3. Naoko Raidon (Grim Wolf) - David Meramac (Grim Wolf, Swap Card used)
#4. Peter Siu (Solomir) - Roland Hayes (Solitair, Hero Card used)
#5. Melissa Li (Tythanin)
#6. Orn "Dutchy" Ayers (Little Boy)
#7. Harun Kemal (GeneralGoose) - Alan Rickhall (Limisios, Hero Card used)

As usual, three days to play any cards, and a further seven to complete deaths.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
So yeah I know I'm gonna lose to Dutchy in the whole "My character's more tragic than your's" thing, but if someone were to hero Maria, they would be awesome forever.
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tythanin
Member Avatar
Time to Spare
[ *  *  * ]
Wow. Well. That's just depressing.

Welp! All I've got to say is that I really hope someone heroes Melissa. It's not like I can really offer anything since I used my own hero already :V

OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF YOUR HEART.
"Oh god dammit, I lost my sense of humor around here. Someone help me find it."

---

Approved V5 Pre-Game Characters:

Faria Young - Generals of Elysium (The Waterfront)
Annabelle Summers - Where Is My Muse? (Lunch Room)

"And who the hell came up with this play?! "Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet" ...Dude, THEY ALL DIE!"

Cosmosphere - Now Serving as a Crappy Writing Blog
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I'm in a pretty bad position here. I have absolutely nothing to offer for a hero, and I've got no other characters even in mini. I'd like desperately not to have to leave v4 now. I can't even really promise any kickbacks in v5, as I would like to keep my hero to save someone's final character in that version.

If anyone wants to arrange anything, please let me know.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Solomir
Member Avatar
Nanotech Engineer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Aw come on. I'm THIS close to finishing school and actually having time to really focus on writing Peter....

Will do anything to get somebody's hero. Anything. Except maybe instigate nuclear war.
V5

B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4

Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...Are you telling me if I'd waited one week I could have just swapped Mirabelle for Raidon and kept going?

...Come to think of it, can I retroactively do that? Assuming the answer's no, swapping David for Raidon. PM me ideas--I may not go with any of them, but my original plan for David hinges on his collar being removed, so...
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Grim Wolf
Apr 18 2011, 12:13 AM
...Are you telling me if I'd waited one week I could have just swapped Mirabelle for Raidon and kept going?

...Come to think of it, can I retroactively do that? Assuming the answer's no, swapping David for Raidon. PM me ideas--I may not go with any of them, but my original plan for David hinges on his collar being removed, so...
That can't be done.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since there are two things you could be addressing, 1) I meant disarmed, Liz style and 2) I sort of figured, but figured I'd ask.

So, swapping David for Raidon. PM me ideas.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Number 2 was what I was referring to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
'twould like to make a request after much thought.

If anyone was intending to hero Dutchy... could you either save it for one of my other two characters later down the road, or spend it keeping someone else in the game?

I know Dutchy is one of the more popular characters out there (ARROGAAAANNNNCE), but when I think on it, he didn't have all that long left in him, given his current state. So yeah, no heroes please. I have an idea already for his death. :c

Go save Maria, or Peter, or Melissa or Nick. :P
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These rolls are complete shits.

Can someone please hero Harun? I don't have much to offer you, but I'd love you forever.
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Goto Top

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
I would like to play my hero card and hero Harun Kemal and put Alan Rickhall in his place.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Limisios
Apr 18 2011, 06:04 PM
I would like to play my hero card and hero Harun Kemal and put Alan Rickhall in his place.
Thanks. :3
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The kitty depicted here has just heroed the monkey's last character. The monkey, in turn, wants the kitty to know that it can have his babies. Unless it doesn't want to have his babies, which is totally a decision that the kitty has the prerogative to make. But the point of the monkey's offer is that the kitty can choose to reap its rewards as it sees fit, which may or may not involve having the monkey's babies. They also may or may not involve rights to any sort of kickback the kitty can imagine. Actually, they do involve those rights; the specifics of the situation are where the uncertainty lies.

But rest assured the monkey acted in a very flexible and congenial manner, which is why he is displaying his affection in a manner which may or may not lead to the kitty having the monkey's babies a certain period of time down the line. Additionally, the monkey would like to dispel any notions of limited scope or potency of the kitty's repayment. The kitty, in turn, is enjoying the fulfillment borne of magnanimity and boundless generosity.

Furthermore, the monkey would like to express clearly the opportunities open to any and all cardholders. There is a chance, now and for a further forty-eight hours or so, to discover that same glowing gratification. You can be that kitty. You can choose to reap rewards not only material but intangible; both for your own good and the good of those students under your command, soon or further in the future, should the monkey demonstrate the ability to stir the bowels of the millions, or if he simply finds himself in position more conducive to offering aid to the kitty through more mundane and widely-distributed means.

Please, be the kitty.

Posted Image
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, twenty-two hours, and forty-five minutes to play cards.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic