Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Mafia Waiting List; If you've got a mafia and not sure whose is coming out next, get in line!
Topic Started: Apr 15 2011, 12:16 PM (16,877 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This'll probably be an utter trainwreck if I ever get round to it, buut... I kinda have a Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones mafia in development. 24 people.

And yes, The Sacred Stones. The one no-one likes, yes.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be honest, I haven't really touched my Sacred Stones mafia for a while. I've been thinking about it, but not actually putting that into practice. I have pretty much the minimum amount of roles planned out, with some room for leeway too. The main problem is that I've never run a mafia game before, so I have a feeling I might need some help with roles and stuff.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welp, with a lot of help from Psychadelic, I've got all of the roles sorted out for Sacred Stones mafia. 25 players. Still need to actually write the PMs and stuff though.

Damn it, now I have an urge to do another mafia, maybe on Radiant Dawn, Skulduggery Pleasant or Mortal Engines. Don't put that down though; I'd rather see how the first game turns out before starting on another.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply