Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Mafia Waiting List; If you've got a mafia and not sure whose is coming out next, get in line!
Topic Started: Apr 15 2011, 12:16 PM (16,833 Views)
Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd like to put my name on the list for a Future Diary mafia : )

In development
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) mafia is ready
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone. I am your new mafia queen. Please direct all prayers and offerings to me.

I updated the first post list. Please tell me if your mafia is ready to go and I will change the status. I will also be adding and swapping them, such as Condor's Vocaloid mafia which is going in place of his other mafia
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll add it to the end of the line. Since it's ready if the other "in development" ones are still in development when it gets to you, you'll be next
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
List is up to date. If someone has an "In development" status on their game when it gets to be their turn, the game will go to the next person with a "ready" status and will continue to do so until the In Development game is ready
things

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply