Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Mafia Waiting List; If you've got a mafia and not sure whose is coming out next, get in line!
Topic Started: Apr 15 2011, 12:16 PM (16,275 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright. Now that I have Stef's permission, signing up on the waitlist with Evo Mafia. 16-21 people (21 is optimal). I won't run it 'til Evo's endgame and epilogue are up, though, so I may move down the list a bit.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just wanna toss out again that I don't want to actually run my mafia until Evo itself has wrapped. So, yeah, you can skip me until that happens, but once it does I'd like to sneak in for the next one, if that's cool with everyone.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, everyone! Since Evo's been going kinda slowly, I'd like to make a somewhat unconventional request.

If Evo ends before decoy's V4 mafia does, I'll do that. If not, I was wondering if I could grab the slot after decoy's (so I'm not cutting anyone who has yet to do one) and instead do one based on SOTF-TV (another thing from Mini).
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I'm not on until Evo finishes or until after Decoy's V4 mafia (if that happens, I'm changing to SOTF-TV as the theme).

That means you're up!
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ahahahaha oops. Posted this in the discussion thread by mistake.

Quote:

Hiya!

Just wanna officially change my theme to TV Mafia and drop to below decoy's V4 mafia, if that's alright. Realized my Evo mafia ideas would not produce a positive game, and would like a game's worth of buffer time to prep.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just triple checking: decoy's V4 mafia is next, right? It looks like it's all set up that way, but I just wanna be sure because I am absolutely not at all ready to run one at present, and don't want the confusion about my bumping around on the list to get the mafia stuff bogged down. I am good for the slot after decoy's, with SOTF-TV Mafia.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
After some reconsideration, I'm gonna say TV Mafia will be good for 20-26 players, with maybe a tad of possible overflow wiggle room. So... yeah, more room than before. Also, I'm working on figuring out/balancing stuff now.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TV Mafia's development is coming well! It's actually got some more space, as TV has a larger cast. Let's say up to 24, with a possible one or two overflow slots.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The waiting list seems to have fallen a bit behind. I can update it if nobody minds, but I figure I should check first, as I've never messed with it before.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have no idea where stuff goes either. I just went ahead and moved the current game to the right spot and deleted the past games.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't think it's been updated in ages. I just moved up the current game a few times.

I'll zap it now, and while I'm at it I'm gonna prune games where the handlers have not been on the board in months/years.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sign me up for SOTF-TV V2 mafia.

I figure by the time I next come up in the queue, TV V2 will probably be far enough along that I can concoct a game based off of it. ;)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TV2 Mafia is now Star Wars Mafia (despite how funny it is that I could make a TV2 Mafia at this stage :P ).
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since the list is something of a wreck, I'd like to stake my claim to the next slot if nobody objects too strenuously. I've got a game build pretty well laid out, and it's one flexible enough to accommodate the swings we've been seeing in mafia participation of late--as long as we get between ten and twenty-four players, things will be peachy. I've also got some ideas I've been kicking around to potentially solve some of the SOTF community's recurrent mafia problems, hence my desire to take a swing at things in the near future.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I believe NAFT is on deck now!
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply