Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Mafia Waiting List; If you've got a mafia and not sure whose is coming out next, get in line!
Topic Started: Apr 15 2011, 12:16 PM (16,250 Views)
Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Grim Wolf
May 7 2011, 08:43 PM
Given the membership of the site, I'm sure this has already been attempted, but I must ask.

Have we ever tried a Homestuck mafia?
No. We did run a PS one, though.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Throwing my name in for Game of Thrones Mafia (or A Song of Ice and Mafia, havent decided yet) 18-21 players, maybe more depending on interest at the time.

Essentially ready to go. XD
V5:
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Board Mafia V3. In development. 18+ Players (will most definitely change.)
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Remove Board Mafia V3 (Though that wasn't even on the list. Someone should update these.)

ADD COMMUNITY MAFIA. 20-25 PLAYERS. IN DEVELOPMENT Literally done bar Role PMs. #sixseasonsandamafia
Edited by Badb, Feb 12 2013, 07:34 AM.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
HEY. COMMUNITY MAFIA IS AHEAD IN THE QUEUE (and practically done.)
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BREAKING BAD MAFIA

21-25 players. In development.

Edited by Badb, Nov 3 2013, 02:52 PM.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Replace my Game of Thrones Mafia (It is a silly concept and will likely not work very well) with FALLOUT SERIES MAFIA. 18-21 players. In Dev / Ready by the time it gets to me
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fallout Mafia is ready to launch, and the new player limit is 25.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Marvel Comics Mafia. 18-24 Players. Ready to go.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, add TOO MANY COOKS MAFIA Dark Souls Mafia below it. 10-21 players, in development.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply