Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Mafia Waiting List; If you've got a mafia and not sure whose is coming out next, get in line!
Topic Started: Apr 15 2011, 12:16 PM (16,274 Views)
Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
Rules for the mod list

* Please state your theme and if possible, how many players you will be needing.

* Please also state if your mafia is 'in development' or 'ready'. In development basically means that your game is still in the conceptual stages and hasn't been completed yet. Ready means that you have finished designing your game (as in, you know the roles and characters) and were your game to come up, you could theoretically start sending out roles immediately.

* When your game is ready, please post in the thread.

* As a result of a poll of the game's players, we have a queue jump policy. Effectively that means that newer moderators and moderators that haven't run games in a long time take precedent over people who have run their games more recently. This means that if you sign up and haven't run a game before, you could theoretically jump several places up the mod list. (However if somebody equally as new as you is in front, then you can't skip them!)

* We also have an embargo policy, which means that no moderator can put two games on the list any closer than five places apart. This is to stop one moderator flooding the list with their games. However if there are very few moderators available, then this restriction may be waived.

THIS IS RUGGA. This list is woefully outdated. I am assuming control.

MK Kilmarnock, here. List is outdated. Again. Looks like I'll maintain it now.

Brackie's Big Brother Mafia - Ready - 16+ players

- RC's One Night Ultimate Mafia II - in development - ??? players
- Frogue's Prime Number mafia - on hold - 5+ players
- Yugikun's Umineko no Naku Koro ni Kai mafia - ready - 18 players
- Bikriki's Holy Roman Mafia - in development -about 18 players
- Murderweasel's Paranoia mafia - ready - 2-100(!?) players
- Random's Hamilton mafia - in development - up to 18 players
- Deamon's Overwatch mafia - in development - 14-23 players
- VysePresident's Nightless mafia - in development - ??? players
- Fenris's Mirai Nikki mafia - in development - 18 players
- Un-persona's V5 mafia - in development - 20-30 players
- MK Kilmarnock's SotF Board mafia - in development - 12+ players

1/2/2018 List is up to date
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Jan 3 2018, 12:50 AM.
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright. Now that I have Stef's permission, signing up on the waitlist with Evo Mafia. 16-21 people (21 is optimal). I won't run it 'til Evo's endgame and epilogue are up, though, so I may move down the list a bit.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Should've posted this ages ago but NMH2 Mafia is in the works, probably at 18-20 people.
Edited by Hollyquin, Apr 25 2011, 12:51 AM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

banthesun
Member Avatar
I am but two years old, and a robot... It is hopeless.
[ *  *  * ]
Though I've retired from Mafia, I'm still willing to help anyone setting up their own game. I can provide balance advice or help with updates if needed.

Also, perhaps a list of past games would be helpful too. We don't have too many so far, but at the rate we're going it could become necessary soon.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, what the hell, I'm doing it.

Doctor Who Mafia is in the works. I'm looking at about 16-18 people.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got two:
  • Mass Effect Mafia, probably 16-18 people, have one faction complete, need some other characters for the other two. Status: In Development.
  • SOTF v4 Mafia - 19 - 23 people, one town, smiles on their faces and knives in their backs. Got the characters and their roles set for whenever we can start. Status: READY
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
When will the pokemon mafia occur.... either that or the mass effect maffia......
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When the other games finish? It's kind've hard to gauge that, mafias can vary quite substantially in timing.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Given the membership of the site, I'm sure this has already been attempted, but I must ask.

Have we ever tried a Homestuck mafia?
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Grim Wolf
May 7 2011, 08:43 PM
Given the membership of the site, I'm sure this has already been attempted, but I must ask.

Have we ever tried a Homestuck mafia?
No. We did run a PS one, though.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was part of the PS one.

Hmm...I have no idea if I'll actually be able to do this or not, but put me down for a tentative Homestuck, would you? If anyone with more experience wants it I'll happily turn it over, but this is something that needs to happen.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

nope
Member Avatar
throw that pussy like i'm famous
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i am going to run a game of hipster mafia because stefan is a dicknose

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
NMH2 Mafia is basically ready. And lift the player count to 20-24. This is gonna be a big one.

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll put my hat in for a Dragon Age Mafia. Origins, of course. Estimating 14 - 16 players, may change as I work on it.
Edited by T-Fox, May 25 2011, 12:15 PM.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Spoiler: click to toggle

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Is this still being updated? D:

Anyway, I picked up Homestuck Mafia from Grim, so I'll be running it, and I think I may run it with an open cap. So many characters.

It's in devo for now, but if I finish it by the time it's my turn for NMH2 Mafia I might switch the two.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply