Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
No Such Thing as a Perfect Plan; Open, Late Day Seven
Topic Started: Mar 25 2011, 08:19 PM (5,601 Views)
Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Did it work?

Like hell it did.

Zach scoffed.

(Zach Jamis continued from Eep)

Zach was not in a great mood. Then again, Zach was never in a great mood. There was a difference though. Hours ago, he was only annoyed, shuffling around nabbing a dufflebag right off of some chick that killed someone. Right now he was pissed. It had something to do with Sam. She wandered off again. Or maybe he was just disgusted. Or maybe there wasn't a reason at all, maybe Zach just wanted to feel pissed. Nothing wrong with that. Yeah, nothing wrong with being unreasonably pissed for no reason. Pretty sure it had something to do with Shaggy acting like a pussy.

Zach had his gun out. He didn't move his arm though. He just stared.

"... stop crying like a baby Shaggy."

Zach was disgusted. Had he fucked up that badly, he would have kept a straight-face. Or hit a tree really hard and bitched about how he fucked up. This shit? This shit was just pathetic. Oh no my plan didn't work the way I wanted, I'm going to just lay on the ground and cry like a baby. Bullshit. Wasn't Shaggy the ragtag leader, the one who was supposed to boss the underlings around? Guy wasn't spewing tears, wasn't sobbing either, but Zach felt the urge to gag despite that. It counted as crying like a baby to him. Zach wouldn't have done this. 'Course, he was the one who dropped the whole Leader shit decades ago.

Zach never kept masquerade masks. He never did like clutter.

"Get the fuck up." He sneered. Not just at Shaggy but Bandit as well. Jesus. Girl looked like shit. No wonder she backed off. "The fuck is wrong with you? The both of you. Fuck."

He was almost out of cigarettes. Maybe that was it. The one he had in his mouth was almost finished, and Zach clinged to it for dear life. Maybe Shaggy had some - no way. Guy's probably a mommy-loving boyscout who preached about forest fires and some shit. Zach hated boyscouts. His father wanted him to join it when he was young. He only went once to a cub scout meeting. Some kid spilled paint on his head and Zach broke the little shit's nose. Served him right.

Zach turned to Bandit. "You either shoot him or you don't. Don't go saying yes, then backing out. Only a coward does that."

Lecture time. Idiots. He turned to the camera, turned to the girl - fuck, he didn't even have a nickname for her - and back to Shaggy.

"Way I see it," he continued, "You were idiots for trying it anyway. Electricity is screwed up like that, you were putting a damn fork into a electrical socket. Do any of you assholes even know a thing about electricity? I sure as hell don't. 'Least I know that if something happens to the electricity in my house, I call a professional. Not take things into my own hands."

Cig was out. He let it drop.

"Way I see it, you guys fucked up. S'not like it matters. I always hated Taylor. Surprised he didn't get himself killed."
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zach Jamis

was unsure

It wasn't like he was doubting. Of course not. He was always doubting himself. He figured that was perfectly normal for teenagers, even though he tried his best never to not be a normal teenager, fuck being a normal teenage, why the hell would he EVER want to be a normal teenager? This was different though. This girl was crying, her hope and innocence has been bled out for all to see and Zach wanted to chew her out for it. Zach was an ass but...

... who the fuck was this girl? He hadn't even realized she was there. And she's standing in the way of him, like some kind of human shield. Zach blinked. For a second he almost forgot that he's bluffing, and remembered that he didn't have a single bullet in the gun. He was supposed to be robbing these people, but of course Zach never followed his plans exactly.

"... I'm not planning on killing you. Jesus."

Then Zach looked at the raccoon. He sneered. Who gave this bitch permission to tell him what to do?

"Don't give me that pity shit. It's your fuck up, not mine. Don't go rubbing your sad, pathetic... I'm not the bad..."

... but. Optimism can overpower logic. Zach was aware of this. He wasn't good at feeling sad. Man, fuck emotions.

"... I'm sorry. Whatever. I'm sorry."

Zach felt uncomfortable. The best thing he could have done was turn around and walk away, just as Aileen wanted. He sighed, turned and did just that.

Zach was crumbling. He could feel it. He was turning into something that he was not. He was... turning into a guy with a conscious. Ugh. Man. The thought of that left a bad taste on his mouth. Zach felt himself gag. He hated this island so damn much. He wish he were off it. For once, Zach really hoped that escape were possible... but then he realized that he was actually acknowledging this game as a game and that alone made him gag a second time. What the hell was he becoming? Because he sure as hell didn't recognize it as Zach Jamis. The voice in his head asked him. What the fuck are you going to do Zach? And he quickly responded. Shut the fuck up.

He had a jolt of apprehension in his gut that he couldn't shake. His head wasn't helping matter. He didn't figure that it was humanity slowly slipping in through the small cracks of his thick armor. Probably a lack of nicotine. Yeah. That must be it.

Zach sneered. Pulled the pack out. It was getting desperately low.

Now whatchu gonna do Zach? What 'you gonna do?"

"The fuck am I going to do?" Zach mumbled in between cancer stick. "I was hoping YOU would know the answer to that. You're completely useless."

Flicked the lighter.

"I guess I'm going to do what I've always done..."

Light. Click.

"Staying in-character."

Inhale. Exhale. Same as always.

(Zach Jamis continued in Boats and Birds)
Edited by Ciel, May 25 2011, 11:31 PM.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: North · Next Topic »
Add Reply