Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Could Have Been; Feel free to share your abandoned ideas
Topic Started: Mar 24 2011, 09:49 AM (7,579 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There was this guy called David and there were some ditched plans, as it turns out.

David joins the Cult of Gavin
Prior to the start of the game, Ravenstar approached me and asked me whether I would like to join his little project with David. I actually agreed, and was given access to the GoogleDocument. Then the first rolls happened and dead people suck at actually getting stuff done.

To be fair, his addition would not have changed all too much, except that Lauren would have died sooner and that my name would forever be tainted.

David falls of somewhere high, survives
But breaks his legs and thus cannot move. Frankly though, I just cared about shoving him from somewhere high.

David gets seperated from his friends, through death in the best case scenario
Cue "Crazy Dave Mode". He'd be turned into a mental wreck, searching the island for anything that would substitute as a friend - even stones and other lifeless objects - while repeating the mantra "Lonely... lonely... lonely... Where is my [INSERT FRIEND'S NAME HERE]"

David meets Maximiliam Sawyer
There was some backstory regarding the prom that TBH, Psychedelic and I developed. Eventually, I would have liked Max and David to meet up so that the latter can get angry at the former for stealing his prom date. Priorities.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What could have been - Aileen Edition

Extraordinary Delusions Aileen would devolve into a mess of a person that lived in a different world all together. One of the ideas was to have her believe to be in a video game, or that she was in Disneyland. My idea would be to transpose all the island actions to fit her delusions somehow.

Multiple Injuries She'd receive a lot of injuries during her stay on the island, turning a relatively decent looking woman into a messed bunch of dirt, bandages, blood and godknowswhat. She'd lose limp and eye only to get killed by a disease, as the frequent doses adrenaline surpressed her immune system too much.

Seattle Chainsaw Massacre At some point, I would have loved to have Aileen rampage with a chainsaw if it were possible. Just so I could.

Nude scene somewhere, someone enters the area Similar to the Scene between Mara and Zubin, but perhaps with a more intentional comedic value.

Aileen goes extremist survival-style player This was depending on whether Jessica got rolled or not when we were in Today I'm Dirty. Not a lot of pondering went into this one, just looking out for a possible direction.

Aileen spits in Travis' face Alternate last act, didn't fit with the flow, thus was scrapped.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply