Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Could Have Been; Feel free to share your abandoned ideas
Topic Started: Mar 24 2011, 09:49 AM (7,271 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eeeeh, fuck it, hopping on this bandwagon.

Venice - Bodyguard: Pretty self-explanatory, being that it just involved her protecting her friends by any means whatever needed doing. It mostly involved hitting people with chairs and stools for some reason. I thought it'd be kinda lame if she just felt sad about all her friends dying around her and then not do anything about it, so this was probably the closet thing to happening if she lived longer.

Venice - Player Hunter: Kinda related to the above, I only teased around this for a bit before realizing she'd have to leave people behind to truly be successful and being alone suuuuuuuucks. Didn't really bother with this one too much, since I couldn't really see it being all that successful.

Venice - Escapee/Survivor: I always thought escapes were a neat idea, so knowing only one could make it out on an escape boat, I had to really consider which one would be more likely to benefit from it. If it had all come down to it, I probably would've picked Venice, since I think it would have fit much better. I think she would have come out the one who could maintain and be stable out of my two kids, and I figured a happier ending is a good one for these type of things. I was also thinking she'd be a day care worker or a school nurse when she started working.

Venice - Death by intentionally head-butting her axe: Yep. Man, I really appreciate those of you who sent me death ideas, I truly do.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
R.J. - Master of Disguise: I had an odd idea is that I would play up on R.J.'s androgynous looks and have him go cross-dressing and trying to pretend he was someone else after he killed Lauren. Some time after, I stopped being high.

R.J. - The Ugly One: Me, DocBalance, and dmboogeh made a pact to where, in a situation where all three of our boys (R.J., Garrett, Micheal) were all rolled, we'd go out in a traditional Mexican standoff with each other, taking the name of the final film in the Dollars Trilogy - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. R.J. is Tuco in this scenario.

R.J. - Door to Door Warrant Salesman: I was really on board for R.J. being part of the Hanley plan had it ever gone through.

R.J. - Token Scapegoat: There's bits and pieces that I left around where R.J. set himself up pretending to be a villain (this is probably most evident with his interactions with Joe) to play up the whole inflicting suffering upon him instead of others deal. Basically, he was going to intentionally set himself up with all the blame. This is something I never quite figured out how to articulate properly and am still thinking about till now on how to turn this into a longer story, but I dashed it when it was safe to before I got myself into something along the lines of a trainwreck.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply