Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Could Have Been; Feel free to share your abandoned ideas
Topic Started: Mar 24 2011, 09:49 AM (7,259 Views)
Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well I don't really have much to add for each of my individual characters, so I'll just lump all of my ideas into one list.

• My original third character was going to be the cheery, laid-back and quite lazy Felipe Ellison. Then for some reason I forget I dropped him, putting Natalia in his place as my last V5 kid.
  • Natalia was originally going to die first, being the tertiary character to Jason's secondary and Veronica's primary/"flagship". However, on a whim I put Jason in her place as the one to die off the bat. Violent-Medic took note of this, and then his death was planned out.
  • Jason was originally going to be yelling at some cameras or something when he startled Joe, who would've shot him in the back. However, this changed to a struggle with Finn and then location changed to the hospital (I expected it to be in the Woodlands, but oh well).
  • Before V5, I had the idea of the tertiary character dying first, secondary character dying around midgame and taking the last one as far as I could until they were rolled. But then I goofed up and Natalia went inactive, so that plan was scrapped.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply