Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Could Have Been; Feel free to share your abandoned ideas
Topic Started: Mar 24 2011, 09:49 AM (7,591 Views)
chitoryu12
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hmm, let's see.

Chris Carlson: Player Avoider
This was the original plan I had from the start, and he followed it for a few threads. Basically Chris would have tried to stay away from anybody he saw out of fear that they'd try to kill him or that he'd have to kill someone he liked. When he ended up seeing Maria getting the crap beaten out of her by Phil, I figured it wouldn't be in character for him to just stand by, so there he goes flying out of a bush with brass knuckles. One thing led to another and he's temporarily joining a group with a wounded Maria that didn't last too long.

Jake Crimson Goes Player
This was the original plan I had for Jake and hints to it can be seen in his death thread. As the death thread shows, schizophrenia takes hold and he starts thinking that his cinderblock is talking to him. He'd then go on a quest inspired by his trust in the block to kill whoever he saw. It would have been a slightly humorous storyline that mostly involved him running around the island neglecting his needs until he got killed during his misadventures. When I saw that nobody was giving death rights, I realized that I had nothing I could do with Jake except throw him around the island taking ineffective swings at everyone. So I decided to give him an ending.
Characters for v4

Christopher Carlson: B052
Weapons: Brass knuckles

Jake Crimson: B084 (Adopted)
Weapons: Cinderblock

Characters for v5

Clayton Leven: B050
Weapons: Handcuffs

Shit people say

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply