Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Could Have Been; Feel free to share your abandoned ideas
Topic Started: Mar 24 2011, 09:49 AM (7,242 Views)
Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I didn't have a whole lot, cause mostly I'm just improvising and making shit up as I go, but one thing I wanted to do was just:

Lily goes player.

If you look at her death thread, the way she snapped to commit suicide was the way I would have had her acting as she started killing people, with full news anchor narration, probably even busting the writing for her down to minimalism. You can see evidence of the forthcoming snap in her intropost where she's scribbling away in her notepad. Then she got rolled, I saw a great opportunity to kill her, and I let her die.

Edit: Now that I think about it:

Ray goes player.

Obvious choice, considering he could snap and go extreme in his efforts to get back to his family, but he ran into people who served as surrogate families that kept me from going that route (That and a shitty weapon pick). The years of wrestling would've made for some nasty hand-to-hand confrontations.
Edited by Outfoxd, Mar 24 2011, 01:25 PM.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray stays on the island after ensuring the rest of his crew makes it off:

I wanted to leave him on and start a late-game player hunting spree. Rolls dictated that this was a bad idea.
Edited by Outfoxd, Aug 25 2011, 09:41 AM.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply